Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hero of Time (let's try this again)
In all honesty if you want to put a big enough budget into something it can and will pan out. Think of Lord of the Rings, if we can make three epics like that making a real life Legend of Zelda would be all too easy.

I think the real problem though is money and expectations.

Expectations: It will never be as good as you want it to be, best never let it be made to stop the hate. Then again if someone fails then someone can try again and be better. Batman comes to mind in this sense.

Sidenote: Hellboy's costume and design? Yeah him and that fish dude totally beta Zora and Goron both doable, very doable.

Money: If a film become a hit the next film better be so awesome your socks are literally rocked off. Or at least meet the peer of the last film. To do this the budget would have to be huge the surveys and reasearch teams alone would seem insurmountable. Nintendo would have to put their name on that no Zelda ever bombs and if they do make a movie it CANNOT bomb if it does we won't see Link&co for AWHILE to forget the film. (Or get a game so good we won't care the movie sucked.)

Conclusion: Zelda is doable, this fanmade version is good but I prefer the April fools day one better.

Of course this is just my 2 cents as an Multimedia Art student.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hero of Time (let's try this again) - by Ton - 06-13-2009, 01:23 PM
RE: Hero of Time (let's try this again) - by Zac - 06-14-2009, 12:43 AM
RE: Hero of Time (let's try this again) - by Omegajak - 06-14-2009, 11:02 PM
RE: Hero of Time (let's try this again) - by OSM - 06-15-2009, 02:50 PM