Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sony has lost over $3 billion on the PS3
Zee Wrote:Are there any other businesses that do that sort of product pricing, or is the gaming industry the only one who sells a main product at a loss to make it up with additional products?

Not sure, but if there were any it would probably be computers maybe.

Anyways this was obvious from the start, Sony needs to stop overlooking things. They should have realized it when the PS2 Came out. I am no sider, I prefer to remain neutral but god damn Sony needs to wake up... And I highly doubt it is just the production prices, they occasionally did push there advertising too much far as I saw. Anyways if there gonig to make a video game system THEN TRY NOT TO MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE.

After this huge spike, I doubt sony is going to continue after this, if so then it won't be for very long, also they definately need to stop giving away money to other companies. Once third party developers realize this there going to start to make there games for other companies. also bookmarking page to show my real life folks for kicks, there 100% Nintendo and Microsoft fans like I am.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sony has lost over $3 billion on the PS3 - by DioShiba - 06-28-2008, 02:01 PM