Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Maybe you should fix chapter 1, before you concern yourself with writing anything else.

And by 'Maybe', I mean 'Do It'.

Problem with that is I already have the next 3 chapters done ^^
Chapter 2: Order Reborn

There are only two forces in life: Chaos and Order. One can’t exist without the other, but the two can’t live in harmony.

Nazo’s energy was concentrated into the deep earth, to a place where a great evil was sealed off even before Chaos’s “true” power was released and Tikal had sealed him away.

Under Mobius buried by an ancient earthquake long ago, laid to waste by invaders lay a Shrine of powerful gems called Order Rings. These rings were created by the ancients to balance the Chaos energy in the world. But due to a battle that took place, Order was sealed away by a Serpent by the name of Ruin. The Master Ring and the Order Rings have been deactivated for centuries.

Nazo’s power found its way to the Shrine. There were murals around the shrine. Many snake-like creatures bowed down and worshiped what looked like the sun. Nazo redistributed and condensed himself into his Mobian form. “This is the only thing I can do to rid this world of Sonic the Hedgehog...” He placed his hand over the Master Ring and surged his energy into it. Nazo vanished like a leaf in the wind.

Inside the Master Ring Order awoke. He awoke for the first time in centuries. The fire god sat up and looked about his home. He remembered everything that had happened centuries before. He saw Ruin, sacrificing herself to save her people, to live with him. Order searched frantically for her but to no avail. “The energy that awoke me might not have been enough to awake her also,” he thought Then came his destiny. He remembered the blue creature that imprisoned him. His fists shook. “Chaos!!” His sole purpose was to destroy Chaos. His opposite. His hate. He spread his energy to the surrounding Order Rings. They took off like rockets and saw the morning sun again. “Chaos, I’m coming,” Order thought as he climbed up one of the columns the Order Rings carved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere...

“Tell me more about the incident, Sonic.” a familiar purple cat said as he faced Sonic in his office.

Sonic raised an eyebrow, “Are you even smart enough to have this job, Big. A psychiatrist? Don’t you have like an IQ of 30 or something.”

Big looked at Sonic and adjusted his glasses. He whispered to himself and wrote on his tablet, “He seems to have suffered brain trauma causing him to tease and verbally abuse people who talk to him.

Sonic rolled his eyes, “I’m right here!!”

Big jotted down more, “He sees the need to confirm his existence.”

Sonic dropped his eyelids and stood up, “I’m leaving.”

Big wrote more now, “Shows the eagerness to run. He may be returning to his old self.”

Sonic turned around and was being sarcastic, “Thank you Dr. Big...”

“You’re welcome Sonic.”

Sonic walked out of the Doctor’s office wondering how he got there in the first place. He decided to discuss it with Sally. But first he had to find her.

He ran from the office to Castle Acorn hoping she would be there. He knocked on the door, “Sally? Elias? Any of you there?”

Elias opened the door, “Ah, good afternoon Sonic. How can I help you?”

“Is Sally here?”

“No I’m afraid not. She just left actually. I think she was going to Freedom HQ.”

Sonic turned and waved, “Thanks for the tip.”

Sonic could make it there by 2. It was only about 1:59 anyway. Sonic sped off towards Freedom HQ.

On his way he was knocked off his feet by a grayish-blue colored figure. Sonic recovered and looked for his attacker. He was sucker punched another time.

Sonic was getting sick of this, “Who’s there?”

Dark Chaos leaped in front of him. “Hello, Sonic...” Chaos gave a evil smile.

Sonic’s eyes were wide open, “You can talk? You have a mouth? Is there something you never told--ahem--showed us before?”

“No!! I have been reborn as what the great Nazo has given me.”

Sonic interrupted, “The power of speech? The ability to smile? The essence of food coloring?”

Chaos just punched Sonic and walked away, “I have my own destiny. I don’t need an annoyance like you in my path...”

Sonic rubbed his chin, “Ummm...kay?”

Note for those who like length: The next chapter IS longer.
Lol Hayzer the Tazer.

Click:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/mario_sonic_haven
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs - by Zee - 06-24-2008, 06:17 AM
RE: Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs - by Hayzer the Tazer - 06-24-2008, 12:40 PM
RE: Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs - by Zee - 06-30-2008, 12:09 PM