Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs
Chapter 1 sucks but the rest are good.

Chapter 1: The Battle of Nazo

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!”

A glowing yellow being crashed into the side of Red Mountain. Dust filled the air as the figure regained ground and stood to face his opponent.

A cocky voice came through the dust, “Well, Nazo, I’ve gotta admit. This is pretty fun!”

The figure dashed to Nazo and punched him into the stomach. He then flipped over the writhing pale hedgehog and kneed him in the back of his head.

Nazo recovered from the blow instantaneously and said, “Sonic the Hedgehog, do not think I am actually trying.” he grinned and evil laughter filled the air.

Nazo’s pale fur turned a bright white, practically blinding Sonic. It took the Super hedgehog a few moments to recover.

Nazo roared, “Fear my Hyper form!! Mwahahahaha!”

“Not if I can help it.”

A glowing yellow blast pierced Nazo’s fur enough to draw blood to the surface.

Shadow the Hedgehog stood with his hands out as he launched another Chaos Spear. He kept hitting Nazo right and left. He eventually turned his attention to Sonic who was watching with glee, “Don’t just stand there, idiot! Give me some of the power!”

With that said Sonic stood up from his comfy dirt mound, dusted off his hind-quarters and launched a beam of light at Shadow.

Shadow’s body surged with power as his fur became a pale yellow.

Super Shadow rose into the air. He spread his hands out, “Super Chaos Spear!!”

A bright yellow flash opened from his hands erupting towards the unfortunate bright hedgehog.

The flash covered Nazo’s body and reverted him back into his standard form. He spat, “Guess I’m gonna have to take it up higher!”

This time Nazo flew over to the Master Emerald pushing the red guardian out of the way. “I’m gonna blow you away!” Nazo’s pale body became crimson red. His muscles swelled and his aura was increased tenfold. “How about this, punks?”

Sonic looked over at Shadow, “Well, we’re screwed...”

Shadow rolled his eyes and yelled towards Knuckles, “Power us up with the Super Emeralds!!”

Knuckles quoted, “The servers are the seven Chaos. Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart. The controller is the one that unifies the Chaos. Chaos! Power up the Chaos Emeralds!”

The Emerald glowed a bright green and there was an image of a dragon flowing through the gem. There was a great burst of energy as Sonic grew a bright white and began flashing the colors of the Chaos Emeralds. Shadow’s red fur became gold, and his former yellow fur became the flashes of the emeralds.

“Well, Shadow, what’s it like to be hyper?” Sonic folded his arms.

“Not bad blue hedgehog, not bad.”

Sonic raised an eyebrow, “Are you color-blind?”

“ENOUGH!!” Nazo roared from above the altar, “Now we fight!!”

At that instant Chaos realized that it was evil energy that pervaded his home. The Chaos Emeralds grew dark and Sonic and Shadow transformed again. The Master Emerald became a dark green. Chaos became poisoned.

Nazo’s power was ripped from him leaving him with his battered body. Unable to preserve his health, Nazo exploded and his energy spread through the ground and skies of Mobius.

Sonic and Shadow were forced to the ground where darkness overtook there bodies. Sonic looked at himself, “Whoa, hold up!” He ran over to the edge of the Emerald Shrine. He saw water, but more importantly his reflection. He thought to himself, “So, Angel Island fell...again...and I’m in my darkspine form...Something’s wrong here.”

There was a loud shatter, “Sonic!” Knuckles ran to his friend, “Chaos broke out of the Master Emerald again!”

Chaos emerged from the shattered remains of the Dark Master Emerald and crept over to Darkspine Sonic and Darkspine Shadow. He snapped his claws. The Dark Emeralds left and scattered around the planet. Sonic and Shadow blacked out and Dark Chaos knocked out Knuckles with one blow. Chaos thought to itself, “Time to find some emeralds.”

CH 2 to be up soon.
Lol Hayzer the Tazer.

Click:
http://z11.invisionfree.com/mario_sonic_haven
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs - by Hayzer the Tazer - 06-23-2008, 05:31 PM
RE: Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs - by Zee - 06-24-2008, 06:17 AM
RE: Hydrodynamics and Pyromaniacs - by Zee - 06-30-2008, 12:09 PM