Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Galaxy ball! / Game universes crossover
(04-28-2009, 05:23 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote: Dammit, Kosheh. That was so awesome, even though it was so little. It felt... almost as if Nintendo themselves had ordained you to write that. Which wouldn't be a surprise since a Mario Football spinoff seems like a likely idea. But if Mario started talking in it, he'd be like that. A lot like that.

It was... beautiful.
i make fanfiction look like canonfiction B)

if you're gonna be so damn persistent, fine ):

Quote:Corneria

Falco stands up against a wall with both his arms and legs crossed.
Falco cooly leaned against the back wall of Hec's office, arms crossed and tapping his foot against the wall's base as he and his teammates watched stock footage of players of Quifeza yesteryear in a makeshift meeting called together by Hec, the franchise owner. Players dashing back and forth, the ball being tossed around the field as one crazy play took place. Falco's attention, however was primarily focused on Tomler, the Slaughterer Crows' quarterback.

“Okay - lemme get this straight. You want me to play quarterback like that guy runnin' all about. No tricks, no Falco flavor, no nothing - just like him. You can't be serious - that ain't Falco. This guy's flyin' down the field. I'm a BIRD and I can't do half the stuff this guy's doin'!” Falco tells.

“Well...I’m not asking you to emulate him to a tee, Lombardi. However I think you can learn from this guy - study him some...and add some of that 'Falco flavor'. He was one of the best quarterbacks in the galaxy. Come opening day, I want you guys to be in the top three. 16 teams.”

Falco stayed quiet, watching Tomler’s posture and style - whatever, right? Outside of the room and down on the Stadium Tiny Tiger sits on a bench, along with a Goron from Hyrule. The two of them watch as the kicker for there team practices kicking field goals. Tiny picks up and opens a play book which is lying next to him. The Tiger flips through a few pages before stopping.

“Tiny like this play. Defense can't stop us when we do this.” The eavesdropping Goron shook his head in agreement with him.
"Tiny hopes bird don't make us do aerobics. Aerobics for girls. Not for Tiny."

The tiger talks with the Goron who is an offensive lineman. The two of them look just in time to see the kicker of the Lylat birds kick a fifty seven yard field goal. Together the rest of the players enter the field from the locker room. Falco also returns to the field, with Peppy Hare the offensive coordinator. Tiny jumps up running over to Falco.

“Mr. Bird, please run hurry up offence FIRST! Tiny like play to warm up.”

Falco looks down at the energetic Tiger. Does this cat have any sort of brain in there?
Whatever, once Tiny's up and going it'll be easier for him to cooperate.

“I don' see why not, buddy but go ask the head coach. I ain't in charge of what we do.”

Tiny follows the team captain over to the rest of the offensive players. Falco looks down at his selection of plays, waiting to see what the team will commence with.

tips to mr. raph:
falco's a guido - fugedabouditt
Peppy's all indecisive. "Well, Fox, it's up to you. You've never dissapointed me in the past - knock 'em dead! Trust your instincts!"
TINY SPEAK LIKE CAVEMAN. NOT ONLY THIRD PERSON BUT TINY HAVE NO ROOM FOR GRAMMAR IN SMALL BRAIN.

little more advice:
Fox is rather generic - but he doesn't really speak for long periods of time. You've got his character down well, but he's a bit wordy for Fox.
Wolf...is smarter than Fox, but he's a total dick. I could see him being sarcastic:

Quote:“What're you two doing here? Cheerleading ain't till later today. You two should try out though - you'd make mean defense with them shoulders.”
“You sure know how to talk to women. Anyway, we just wanted to see you guys work out, practice, get sweated up-"
Rouge bumped Mia with her hip before she could get any more descriptive. Woodland mammals, sweat and football don't mix.
"D-don’t worry. It’s just the two of us,” Rouge added.

“That's nice. Now if you'd excuse me ladies, I need to get ready.” Wolf, not in the mindset to kill time, made his way past the two in a most obnoxious manner, going as far as to bump shoulders with the two as he walked right through them. Both females shot an eye at Wolf before looking back at one another.

“What a dick.

...yeah
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Galaxy ball! / Game universes crossover - by Kosheh - 04-28-2009, 07:58 PM