Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Galaxy ball! / Game universes crossover
(04-26-2009, 11:28 PM)Kosheh Wrote:
Quote:Everyone does that except for Mario, who notices someone sitting over on a bench. He walks over to the individual taking a seat next to her, and taking his helmet off.

“'ey Rosa-lina! Whatta you doing here so early? Cheerleading prac-teese begins in an hour!” Mario asks.

“I know, Mario...but I thought I’d stop by a little earlier so that I could see you. I wanted to thank you again for restoring peace to my galaxy, and helping the Lumas find a new home...” Rosalina tells.

Mario, the goofball he is, begins spinning his helmet about his finger. He's got a penchant for doing these kind of things in front of women. He's also got a penchant for not being faithful to one woman, either.

“Is no problem, Rosa-lina, all inna day's work! My game's in an hour, and I smell like-a rotten fungi! So I'm-a clean up! See you at Serena beach!” Mario tells.

“Ok, Mario! See you later!”

"Yahoo!" The princess takes another lick of her chocolate snow cone, as Mario hops back to the locker room.

Rosalina couldn't contain her laughter at the plump plumber's bouncy personality. How on Earth does Peach put up with this guy?

Please, sir, I want some more.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Galaxy ball! / Game universes crossover - by Geo the Fox - 04-27-2009, 11:20 AM