Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mozzy's Challenge #1: NES Fighter Sprite
I know I can't compete against Prometheus's Ryu and Fighter. But this is the first "complicated" sprite I made myself. And between growing up with the NES, and all of the characters that WON'T appear in this contest. One of my favorite characters from the game Legacy of the Wizard (despite being the localized name for Dragon Slayer IV and thus that being a port of the MSX2 game [hey, if NES pirate Sonic can be an entrant, then why not legal NES ports?]), Lyll. Who if was really put into a fighting game, could easily be given a double jump (or a single with the height of one...), a dragon shield to block with, and a freakin' mattock to attack with, AND that would be a canonical basis for an attack too, since she was able to use one to destroy blocks in her way in that game.

[Image: LyllEntry.png]

Oh yeah... almost forgot the palette.
http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/7905...ry_Blossum

P.S. In retrospect, almost looks like I went to the Kid Niki school of art... Tongue
[Image: niki_icon.png]
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mozzy's Challenge #1: NES Fighter Sprite - by xdonthave1xx - 04-19-2009, 08:52 PM