Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
'Pokémon Endless Adventure'
No, I could do that, I was thinking of doing something similar anyway (Sort of like how I did Teddiursa's Idle to have both normal, and sucking on his Paw)
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
I'd say arms down, but if you can fuse both without it looking too seizurey, that's better.
Thanked by:
Sorry I got your hopes up about that, but I decided to have his arms up (sort of like guarding, but not covering as much as Hitmonchan's)...As a Fighting type, I feel like it's more energetic, and seems more like a Fighter (Rather than standing normally, breathing)
Thanked by:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/T...n)#Sprites
But Tyrogue just doesn't do that.
Thanked by:
If I had to compare it to one of the main game's sprites, I'd say the stance is closer to his 3rd Gen. sprites:

[Image: 236Idle.gif]

(this probably isn't the final version of the animation, if anything I'll add two more poses to make it smoother)

Although I could make the Idle resemble his G/C pose, assuming that this isn't a good enough stance for Tyrogue
Thanked by:
Theres something about the pose that doesn't feel right. Maybe sticking one arm slightly further out than the other one would work better?
Thanked by:
you should try and position the arms like how they are in the back sprites, one arm closer and one arms more stretched out.
[Image: Spr_b_g4_236.png]
Thanked by:
thats what I thought
Thanked by:
I could change the 'far' arm easily to something like that, and I think I will...I wonder why I didn't do something like that in the first place
Thanked by:
He kinda reminds me of a fusion between Kid Buu and Bruce Lee.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
Here we go, Tyrogue's done...I included his Platinum Palette because it's that different from his HG/SS sprites:

[Image: tag201.png]

Not exactly sure who I want to do next...I could go with my original choice, another Fighter, or I could go with a Pokemon who has a Grudge with another Pokemon
Thanked by:
I really hope you're taking about Misdreavus and Machoke.
Thanked by:
I only have one word about Tyrogue: Awesome!
Thanked by:
Is it Machop? That's all I can think of right now.
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
Yup, it's Machop, the other one I was thinking of bumping up the list to next was Take a guess, but I'll make him after Machop
Thanked by: