Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
*back to hiding*
some of the first Sonic fan characters I've seen that are actually good.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: The KKM
[Image: cTYRTVZ.png]

',:)

i wish i had a tablet :|

Lineart for this, which I think looks better, mainly because its somewhat cleaned up
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
double post because screw you guys :P

[Image: PZFh7YS.png]

done for some random guy on reddit
bluh

[Image: 7XiugTD.png]
another one, this time based on these abominations
« Ref »
« »
Okay, KKM. You've inspired me to draw something (it's been too long). I'll see what I can come up with.
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: Maxpphire, Kami, The KKM, Vic
[Image: 99U1FcS.png]
Some random dude I made for poops and chuckles
Stop drawing me without asking me first
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(03-13-2013, 06:59 PM)Gorsalad Wrote: Stop drawing me without asking me first

actually no

it's your much-more-successful-than-you cousin, might i remind you
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Vic
(03-13-2013, 06:59 PM)Gorsalad Wrote: Stop drawing me without asking me first
Because every bald character with no nose is obviously you
obviously
Thanked by:
yeah pretty much
[Image: 5lo5J.png]
Thanked by:
but if he has no nose

how dose e smell

Anyways have two quick doodles from last night,

[Image: tumblr_mjmsj9wkXF1qjhcfso1_500.gif]
One of my favourite artists found some stuff she drew nearly 10 years ago, including a bizarre Knuckles recolour. This is me trying to interpret that thing into something a bit more coherent.

[Image: tumblr_mjnkimSK5H1qjhcfso1_500.gif]
Archie has released official new designs for Mighty and Ray. These two are technically game characters, but they haven't shown up in more than a decade, not counting a cameo as a poster in Generations. So Archie gets to call the shots on their designs.

[Image: empire.gif]
And the start of a new portfolio piece. WWII-esque progapanda piece about a fictional Empire in a story I've been devising for years. Going to use said story as the theme for a few more stuff for the portfolio.

EDIT: And go ahead, Smithy! You already know what I honestly don't like the Don Bluth-esque cute style you're inspired by, but I also recognize they're great drawings with spirit and good construction, so ignore my nonsense stylistic preferences and go draw, draw, draw!
Thanked by:
it had been a little while since i posted some doodles

i present to you

VERY ROUGH POSING PRACTICE WITH FAYE VALENTINE : SESSION 1

[Image: PyStxHW.png]
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Time Lord dude, why does your drawings have weird dots on them now? it causes a weird flicker effect on my screen...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
you can blame the .gif fileformat and its silly 256color limitation for that.
« Ref »
« »
(03-14-2013, 10:06 PM)Vic Wrote: you can blame the .gif fileformat and its silly 256color limitation for that.

Hello I'm Previous and I'm here to say that the colour count limit is the smallest problem, most if not all major GIF issues arise from bad importing options for dithering and palette optimisation.
And some people apply them on purpose, yes.
Thanked by: The KKM, Garamonde, Vic