It took about five hours. Sad
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

[Image: 1M8HR]
[Image: 1MgDw]
[Image: 1MbEq]
I dunno what

Also you can click the image to see a model preview.
~Kiti ends up making metroidcraft.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
[Image: nesmet2.gif]
Finally done. Links to the PJ page, too!

meh, I should really try and draw more often so I can actually improve someday Blank
Also drawing with the mouse instead of using a pencil and notebook like any sane person would do probably doesn't help either

EDIT
cleaned up the lines a bit, removed the stupid head fin because it looked silly (and I haven't really decided on a final design yet Blank) and gave him some kind of feelers instead.
Also made him a bit less bulky, but I'm not sure if I'm liking that yet.
Guess he's some kind of space frog alien or something.

the hand on the left is bugging me to no end, but I can't really make it work, it would be swell if anyone with a bit more experience could help me out with a quick paint-over/edit
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
something i doodled at an art expo

it's from the Portrait of Matthias the 1st by Aegidius Sadeler
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
What was the exhibition about? I didn't know who Sadeler was: it turns out they were a Flemish printmaking dynasty (16th-17th C), and Aegidius Sadeler II is the most renowned member of that family.

Thanked by:
(01-12-2013, 02:47 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: What was the exhibition about? I didn't know who Sadeler was: it turns out they were a Flemish printmaking dynasty (16th-17th C), and Aegidius Sadeler II is the most renowned member of that family.

It was sketches of Albrecht Dürer et other artists of his time (for instance sadeler)
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Marth
Albrecht Dürer? Awesome! A very interesting artist of his time. I'm planning on doing some copies of a couple of his prints.
Was there anything by Matthias Grünewald?
J'ai raté cette expo... j'étais passé devant l'ENSBA le weekend dernier en plus, les boules.

Thanked by: Gaia, Marth
[Image: fgI0Q.png]
ladies man quote
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Vic, Lexou Duck, Virt, McMaxxis, Phaze
[Image: iIuVj.png]
I'm sticking with an artform I'm actually comfortable with
still the same character as above, but a tad more stylized

I'll probably open up a thread in S&PA later on when I whipped up some of the other stuff I had in mind for this dude

Also, stupid GraphicsGale not using the proper background color all the freaking time, seriously, whats up with that? Shocked
« Ref »
« »
Wallpaper time!
It includes all the Project Radish related digital art pieces I made so far. You can browse my dA to view them individually, where they are full size (they're half the size in the 1920x1080 WP).
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

I like those ghostly skeleton things
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
Feels good to actually finish something for a change, even if it's just a small sprite like this.
[Image: N5QmU.png]

there are still some parts I'm not entirely happy with, but I'll address those as soon as I make my own thread for this stuff
« Ref »
« »