Thanked by: Garamonde, Gors, Kami, Gwen
[Image: A5ZDw.png]
[Image: JYQAl.png]
pickle em up
[Image: ibujD.gif]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Sengir, Virt, Garamonde, Kami, Zadaben
[Image: WRD1g.png]
I think I posted this at some point since I made it forever ago, but I just kinda stumbled upon it again.
Is that in any particular style, or did you make it up? I like :>
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
considering the frames and poses, SMW.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Baegal
Yeah, it's SMW. I think I originally made it with Peach's original colors, but changed them because they were ugly, and for the purposes on ROMhacking I recall Sonikku saying it wasn't a big deal if the colors weren't the same.
Thanked by: Gaia
(12-29-2012, 08:03 PM)Devicho Wrote: Yeah, it's SMW. I think I originally made it with Peach's original colors, but changed them because they were ugly, and for the purposes on ROMhacking I recall Sonikku saying it wasn't a big deal if the colors weren't the same.

And from Starpower's SMK hack, doesn't matter how fancy it is. As long as it fits within the limitations.
Thanked by:
Phantom K's Field Guide to the World of Ghosts
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Me messing around with a new program: (Note I got a little lazy with the colors ATM, will fix later)
Edit: An early-ish WIP
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Zac
[Image: Puddum3.gif]
(12-30-2012, 01:29 PM)Phantom K Wrote: Phantom K's Field Guide to the World of Ghosts

"The Accursed" is an interesting one. Kinda reminds me of A Christmas Carol's "Chains of Shame".
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
(12-30-2012, 04:42 PM)Gaia Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 01:29 PM)Phantom K Wrote: Phantom K's Field Guide to the World of Ghosts

"The Accursed" is an interesting one. Kinda reminds me of A Christmas Carol's "Chains of Shame".

Yeah, that's what I was going for.

Jacob Marley is an accursed
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
[Image: Puddum4.gif]
[Image: MOxGK.png]
I drew a Batman
Thanked by: Baegal, Sengir, Tellis, Gold, Gaia, DioShiba