Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
It's hard to compete with a bishounen when you're a skeleton...
Thanked by:
Tune in after the commercial to see which of these men is the father.
poor guycott

come here, let's spend the night at the pub and fill our faces with booze all night long
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Gaia, Kami
[Image: SYRTU.png]
(12-25-2012, 02:26 AM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: poor guycott

come here, let's spend the night at the pub and fill our faces with booze all night long

Think that's bad? Wait until Valentine's day. There'll be more drunks than lovers as it's gonna get worse from there.
Thanked by:
(12-25-2012, 10:15 PM)Gaia Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 02:26 AM)Tae Kwon Doug Wrote: poor guycott

Think that's bad? Wait until Valentine's day. There'll be more drunks than lovers as it's gonna get worse from there.
There's more drunks than lovers there, no matter what time o' year it is, it can't get any worse than it already is. The more the marryer.(Maybe...)
Just make sure you don't let everyone put it on your tab, ehehehehehe.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
[Image: 4825c6a39227e4500007cc3a1418c768.png?1356620243]

wip
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
[Image: GW6e3.png]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
WIP of a Doodle(I think?)
[Image: Untitled.png]
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by:
Kami, what program are you using? If you have one that uses layers, I'd recommend two layers: one for the lines, and another for color.
That way, you can color with the brush tool under the lines without having to worry about the anti-aliasing--in fact, the line AA will blend with the color.

I'm mainly noticing it on the dress, and while you can simply color over it, it's tedious and might hurt the linework.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
That's just basic layout of what I want to do before I start making it on inkskape. The doodle TBH is crappy and a simple MS paint layout scribble.

Thanked by:
An Ice Cave background I've been working on for a certain indie game

[Image: icebg.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Still got lots more to go.
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Gwen, Virt, Candel
(12-27-2012, 11:53 PM)Kami Wrote: That's just basic layout of what I want to do before I start making it on inkskape. The doodle TBH is crappy and a simple MS paint layout scribble.

I make my base doodles directly in inkscape with the calligraphic tool (then lock the layer etc).
Thanked by:
[Image: f1xGt.png]
Trollerkate

[Image: EQ289.png]