Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more sploder draw more seriously please
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
tellis presents

a page in the life of tellis' sketchbook

[Image: 2Zmb9.jpg]

[Image: LQqng.jpg]

BWAH HOLY CRAP THOSE MATCH UP ALMOST PERFECTLY. (they're different photos, btw)

but uh. I discovered that the blue lead I have (which is much softer than my normal lead) actually really helps me make good lines (or at least better looking... to me, I guess) because I'm not making such dark marks and I can actually use guidelines for what they're meant to be used for and everything looks so much nicerrrr. So maybe I should find some graphite lead that's softer? Or just keep using blue because it's awesome.

Oh right, I guess if I felt like cropping it, I could have put this in the love thread as well! Guy and Ingrid (dressed as Luke and Anise, respectively, from Tales of the Abyss) are there on the right.
[Image: chikorita.png]
idk creepy chikorita
I'm glad I inspired you. c:
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Zac
Creepy Vampire Gorilla of Doom. I wouldn't say that drawing a gorilla as a vampire is the worlds most original idea, but I still got pretty disappointed when I found out someone had already done it... Maybe I could have done something more with it than just adding Nosferatu-ears, glowing eyes and making the teeth bigger, but this will do for now atleast.
[Image: vampiregorilla.png]
Got some poor resising one this picture.. Didn't want it to be 2x the screen so I had to shrink it.
That makes 18 pokemon, can't wait to do the next row Big Grin
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
Thanked by: Sunlight, Tellis, Garamonde
those shadows make absolutely no sense at all. and the anatomy of some of these pokemons seems rather wonky
(09-21-2012, 08:32 PM)Tellis Wrote: tellis presents

a page in the life of tellis' sketchbook

[image]

Oh right, I guess if I felt like cropping it, I could have put this in the love thread as well! Guy and Ingrid (dressed as Luke and Anise, respectively, from Tales of the Abyss) are there on the right.

Oh god i'm dying, that picture nearly made me cry from laughing, thank you for that Tellis.
Thanked by: Tellis
JUST LETTING YOU GUYS KNOW I'M ALIVE.

Since I'm on a Mac, I have no idea how big this image is to a regular computer SO..
Just something that I made in class.
Medium: Color Pencils
Size: 18x20
I seriously love how the colors came out. WAY better than I expected. I'm trying to get a better hang of them.

Also, I hate ask, but could you guys please support my adventure time piece by voting(for those who have not voted already) on the following link? Voting ends by Oct.1
Every vote counts so I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you so much Smile
http://bit.ly/Rp1ccb
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

[Image: EPqR6.gif]

Fooling around in Flash
RED CHALK
IS KIND OF A BITCH
RAUGH
(AND IT'S NOT EVEN THAT RED)

Thanked by: Tellis, Previous, Kami, Candel
[Image: l8rN4.png]

my progress as a pixel artist so far (they aren't in order btw).
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
The thread for that stuff can be found here.
Thanked by: recme
Boy I sure do have a lot of homework BETTER MAKE HIDEOUS MS PAINT DOODLES

[Image: 868F3.png]
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Whalesal.
Thanked by: Candel, Tellis