Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
I don't remember if I posted this at all, but since I got a new scanner that isn't small as shit I'm posting it here.

[Image: lsd__dream_simulator_by_pixelartistdioga...5c21hg.jpg]

If I did, then you get to see it in a better quality.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: The KKM, Helmo, Gors, Mutsukki, Shade, Gwen, Thor
LSD Dream Emulator should be forcibly played by everyone

just saying
Despite the fact not a lot happens in that game I have to say, it's the most interesting game I've seen in terms of concept and design.

A lot more could have been done with it though. Nonetheless it was worth it for me to make an art piece of it.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: Virt, Gaia
LSD you say Well Challenge Accepted!
My totally amazing, hand-drawn, Grey Man
[Image: jbkMTJ4h2TfbqG.JPG]
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: DioShiba
(08-22-2012, 12:46 AM)hiynastrike Wrote: gray man doodle.
Ladies and gentlemen...

we have a winner.

also moar things to post, one of them is another repost of something in better quality.
[Image: beauty_that_blossoms_by_pixelartistdioga...5cas57.jpg]
[Image: herp_a_derp_it__s_a_me__by_pixelartistdi...5cat59.jpg]

(still forever alone since 2006)
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
[Image: leaf_family_by_mabelma-d5chmji.jpg]
Warm ups for the past 3 days. First three pokemons of my pokemon marathon challenge. Doing the first 151, a new one daily.
~~LOVE~~
~~SOLINK~~PK~~C2B~~KAIKIMI~~
[Image: Boggle_inside_a_futuristic_pod_by_Mabelma.png]

Have some time, check out my tumblr blog.
[Image: zsoa9w.jpg]

This be not the first time dicking around with Gaia's design.

"Animated" is a style term named after the show Transformers Animated, as the origional artist Derrick J. Wyatt also did other shows before that.

The whole "belts n' zippers" gag was to poke fun at fancharacters being overly dependant on them, and Tetsuya Nomura as well in by having Gaia being trapped in a giant ball of belts, with his head poking out yelling for help. Otherwise it's just me looking for a design that's universally appealing for others.
Thanked by:
gaia sometimes when you explain things i think you should know no one knows what youre talking about
Yup. Damn it, my internets being too fast right now, I can't double thank. :sadface:
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Gaia

considering the size of your doodles

do you really need to scan them at 600 dpi
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(08-26-2012, 10:54 AM)This is no Zaku boy no Zaku Wrote: Gaia

considering the size of your doodles

do you really need to scan them at 600 dpi

Well, I gotta do something about that sometime, for some reason it could be that the scanner is set like that for it's factory settings. Good for photos but bad for drawings. Dangit. Is there a better scanner out there that isn't HP, or better yet, recommend the best settings for me when the next time when I scan doodles?

Also, sometimes when I post I do cause confusion when trying to explain things in forums. In short: I'm not the world's best poster, or the fact that I've been through things that most of you never experienced to understand half of the things I say. Plus I tend to go to more than one forum, which makes it harder as each community is different.
Thanked by:
Almost done with this collab with Ninspriter~

Just a lil tease cause I'm such a slut like that.
[Image: LXfX3.png]
Lineart by Ninspriterx/Andrew
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

(08-26-2012, 12:33 PM)Gaia Wrote: Also, sometimes when I post I do cause confusion when trying to explain things in forums. In short: I'm not the world's best poster, or the fact that I've been through things that most of you never experienced to understand half of the things I say. Plus I tend to go to more than one forum, which makes it harder as each community is different.

Just don't be obnoxious about what you reference out of nowhere.

That would help a lot.
Thanked by: Gaia, recme
(08-26-2012, 02:57 PM)Star Wrote: ~snip
you dumbutt, you disappeared without finishing banjo's right eye. Its still flat as fuck.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Star
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME.

I'll fix it..tomorrow. :B
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Thanked by: Garamonde, recme, Gaia