Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
[Image: vhbVt.jpg]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(08-11-2012, 02:37 AM)Tellis Wrote: Is that "SUP NERDS" a real shirt because if it's not (or even if it is) I am totally making one.

Also... I find Vipergirl an incredibly confusing concept for... reasons.

And I had no idea gors watches backyardigans, but for some reason I seem to dig viperbabe, and I can see possible neondroid concepts for Gilbert & Co.
Thanked by:
I'm entering a Jet Set Radio art Contest. There's still much to be done, but a preview won't hurt I guess.
[Image: 2012-08-12_1851.png]
I love the sunglasses!
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
Thanked by:
Trying MyPaint out:
[Image: uJc5M.png]
First doodle

[Image: G6xma.png]
Third try, inspired by Metroid Prime 2 concept art
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

They are all great, but I love the "ufu fu fu" one the most
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

[Image: pls7e.png]
Thanks for informing me of this program's existence, Chris. I really like it Genki ^_^
Although, the fact that you can't rotate/scale/move is a little irritating, but it's still really nifty.
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
[Image: VqE44.png]
I doodled some faces
[Image: MoySp.jpg]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
[Image: oc.png]
[Image: pUhzj.png]
A gift from the skelestork.
Tom Jr.?
Or Baby O'Share. Just like there's a baby everything else. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia
[Image: DEVILKIDZ.png]

took the concept from this week's contest and ran with it. Having problems on deciding the ROLL character- I think I'll go with a ripoff of Haman Karn's design, if only because I fucking love said design.

Still need to design villain, mooks, bosses and Racer X characters.
Are that doctor and the guy in this video related?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STqJn_Wv4...re=related
He just kinda reminds me of him.
Thanked by: The KKM
Dr. Cossack?
Not really, though he does have his similarities now I see it. Hmm.

The thought process to make that guy was basically:

1- Doodle all the "doctor" characters I can remember. Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, Dr. Ochanumizu, Dr. Tenma, Dr. Franken Von Vogler, Dr. Shizuma, Dr. Kintobor, etc. (notice I completely forgot Cossack)

2- Try to see what makes these designs work, what I want to reference, what I don't want to reference.

3- Keep remembering that the first Godzilla film had an amazing "Doctor" character, Dr. Serizawa, a badass guy with an eyepatch who creates the only thing that can kill Godzilla. This in turn reminds me of the "Adventurer Scientist" archetype from the 60's, like Reed Richards. I decide I want to rescue Serizawa's eyepatch somehow.

4- Conclusion- I want a scientist who also looks like he could go exploring himself and with an eyepatch. I remember I once drew a cartoony Camões, and that Camões was an awesome writer/adventurer bastard with only one eye. Add an eyepatch and pipe (for class) to that design, and ta~da. A bit of a Popeye smile and Bluto legs, too.

Sorry for writing so much. On the other hand, here's how I'm planning the "Roll" character

1- The theme seems to be 60's/70's Robot Anime

2- I have a fucking hard-on for Zeta Gundam's Haman Karn (yeah yeah Zeta Gundam is from the 80's)

3- Magic
Thanked by: Garamonde