Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
[Image: linkgirlblob.png]

doodle, thumbs up link, idk girl, and blob that ate a kitten.
Thanked by:
fyeah blob that ate a kitten is awesome.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
[Image: How_do_you_carry_it_all__by_Terrormokes.jpg]

[Image: Pimp_of_da___Sea_by_Terrormokes.jpg]

Knives and The Pimp of da' Sea.
I'll think of something to add later then.
Thanked by:
(05-18-2009, 03:49 PM)Dark Kamek Wrote: Oh and heres, an exaggerated female head. I guess I should draw the female head more before exaggerating parts of it. So this sketch is kinda horrid.[Image: fem.png]

Question, are you laying out your drawing before drawing hard lines

i suggest you look into http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84105

i must commend on getting much much better at drawing Big Grin you get my approval assuming youre willing to continue in this vein
[Image: IiIQzhm.gif]
Thanked by:
(05-19-2009, 08:41 PM)des Wrote:
(05-18-2009, 03:49 PM)Dark Kamek Wrote: Oh and heres, an exaggerated female head. I guess I should draw the female head more before exaggerating parts of it. So this sketch is kinda horrid.[Image: fem.png]

Question, are you laying out your drawing before drawing hard lines

i suggest you look into http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=84105

i must commend on getting much much better at drawing Big Grin you get my approval assuming youre willing to continue in this vein

Yes I am laying out the drawings before hard lines. Just this is my first time drawing the face, in a pose other then it directly facing you, or in a direct profile. But that topic is helpful thank you very much Cute. Also thank you Cute.
Thanked by:
[Image: 2127b705d5487fa6628bf948e48e793d.png]
Got bored and doodled this... thing.

Also made a small comic starring him.
http://filesmelt.com/Imagehosting/pics/b...1ad3ef.png
Can a mod/admin change my name back to Spudmeister it was a tard move to make it cooltrainer.
Thanked by:
Inked up the pokeyman drawing a few days ago
will probably colour today
(sorry jarjar :C )
[Image: 20090518-pokemoninks.jpg]
Fixed up the face a bunch! It looks much less retarded though
and then I fucked up the hands instead YAY
the lineweight on the ghastly is kind of fucked up because I tried using a brushpen. The rest is fineliners~
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by:
Nice Zeemort!
I don't like the positioning of the feet though; right foot seems disconnected from leg and other foot seems to be facing inwards too much in comparison the the lower leg and knee. Love the expression and Ghastly and the fact you've gone for a more "natural" rather than "ideal" body.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
You're right about the feet. I was already a little worried about the right but I hadn't noticed the left! I'm totally not reworking this though, but feet are definitely something I need to work on atm.

The character is pretty much just me, so I figured I should make her CHUBBY. Trying to go for a bit of accuracy~
Thanked by:
Looks awesome.
this is a sig

Thanked by:
I'm confused by the 4 finger thing. But it's lovely either way. * 3*
Thanked by:
It's for simplicity more than anything else. I tend to draw kind of small and it saves me lots of hassle. ALL THE CARTOONS USED TO DO IT :<

If I'm drawing something more realistic they have a full set of fingers.
HI I SURE DO TALK A BUNCH
Thanked by:
(05-21-2009, 06:08 AM)Zeemort Wrote: Inked up the pokeyman drawing a few days ago
will probably colour today
(sorry jarjar :C )
<picture edited because it doesn't need to be quoted ten times>
Fixed up the face a bunch! It looks much less retarded though
and then I fucked up the hands instead YAY
the lineweight on the ghastly is kind of fucked up because I tried using a brushpen. The rest is fineliners~
Thumbs up for motherfucking Gastly.
I wish I had whatever you use to ink, all I have are plain old pens.
Thanked by:
If you're interested, I'm using Faber-Castell pens. They're not too expensive and they go on really smooth~
The set I have has 3 different thickness of pigment liners, and a brushpen. They are lovely! They cost about £5 for the set iirc. Not sure how easy they'd be to find in the US or if they'd be similarly priced, though Very Sad
Thanked by:
I'll have to see if there are any art supply stores that would carry them, then. Preferably a store that doesn't take an hour-long drive to reach. I hate living in Arizona. :C
Thanked by: