Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*
(03-12-2009, 05:16 PM)Croshi Wrote: [Image: montymole.png]

What I have so far of Monty Mole

I am missing walking front out of ground and the drill. I may edit the front walking into back walking

Anyone got the Sack Plant Luigi Kuriboh Shoe save state?

I have a Save State around it (inside the giant one.)
Also...
[Image: OctopusStatueIcon.png]
...Yes. Seriously, that's all on this guy (except the one where he's behind the barrier). I only added the statue and Vaccine Star Piece to put more on it.
Oh, and I put his Japanese name on there to prevent confusion.
Thanked by:
Nice rip Craz
Mind if I call you that?
[Image: 76561198013106137.png] 
Thanked by:
(03-12-2009, 11:44 PM)Crazy Koopa Wrote:
(03-12-2009, 05:16 PM)Croshi Wrote: [Image: montymole.png]

What I have so far of Monty Mole

I am missing walking front out of ground and the drill. I may edit the front walking into back walking

Anyone got the Sack Plant Luigi Kuriboh Shoe save state?

I have a Save State around it (inside the giant one.)
Also...
[Image: OctopusStatueIcon.png]
...Yes. Seriously, that's all on this guy (except the one where he's behind the barrier). I only added the statue and Vaccine Star Piece to put more on it.
Oh, and I put his Japanese name on there to prevent confusion.

That fish creature thingy look weird.
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
Are you guys making backgrounds?
Thanked by:
I think Link1213 was ripping battle backgrounds... but I'm not sure...

EDIT: I found this when I was gladly playing the game, so I ripped it :/
I didn't know there was something like this in the game, so it was a surprise. It appears in a minigame, like the normal fat blob.

[Image: bigfatblobicon.png]
Thanked by:
Sweet rips so far, Mageker and Crazy Koopa.

Though, Ariand54321, I don't recall letting anyone use my custom Brirock as their avatar. Please take it off.
Thanked by:
(03-13-2009, 10:58 AM)Mageker Wrote: I think Link1213 was ripping battle backgrounds... but I'm not sure...

EDIT: I found this when I was gladly playing the game, so I ripped it :/
I didn't know there was something like this in the game, so it was a surprise. It appears in a minigame, like the normal fat blob.

[Image: bigfatblobicon.png]

He kinda reminds me of Huff N Puff. Cute
[Image: ra2mvm.png]
I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!!
Thanked by:
Ya I just saw Dazz's topic about having to post submitted project sheets to TSR to go onto the main site board. Could I have someone move it there please?
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
(03-13-2009, 04:47 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Ya I just saw Dazz's topic about having to post submitted project sheets to TSR to go onto the main site board. Could I have someone move it there please?
Moved.
Thanked by:
Thanks! I hope everyone is aware of this move.
Thanked by:
...FFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Dark Fawful's not actually complete like I thought... I completely forget he appeared before the Peach's Castle Fight.
...So yeah, I had to go through Bowser's Stomach again, but there is good news to this.

I now have Save States all having the Dark Star, so anyone who wants to rip it can ask.
Thanked by:
(03-13-2009, 09:14 PM)Crazy Koopa Wrote: ...FFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Dark Fawful's not actually complete like I thought... I completely forget he appeared before the Peach's Castle Fight.
...So yeah, I had to go through Bowser's Stomach again, but there is good news to this.

I now have Save States all having the Dark Star, so anyone who wants to rip it can ask.

Very well. I'll just update the post once the sheet is complete.
Thanked by:
(03-13-2009, 11:52 AM)Neslug Wrote: Sweet rips so far, Mageker and Crazy Koopa.

Though, Ariand54321, I don't recall letting anyone use my custom Brirock as their avatar. Please take it off.

Whoops!
Sorry
[Image: 76561198013106137.png] 
Thanked by:
Alright, I got the poses I missed. NOW Dark Fawful should be at 100%.
Link
Thanked by:
(03-14-2009, 01:21 AM)Crazy Koopa Wrote: Alright, I got the poses I missed. NOW Dark Fawful should be at 100%.
Link

Perfect.
Thanked by: