Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SuprRooster's 3DS and Mobile rips
I'm currently ripping models from Triple Deluxe, the most recent ones were 107 keychains, a tileset, some characters, and a few objects.  I'll finish ripping all 256 keychains soon, but my focus is to rip as many models as possible from Triple Deluxe before moving entirely into Planet Robobot (or other games).

Some models will be left on hold for another time, since they have mirrored UVs and not all have seams that can be flipped.  These will need a proper mirrored texture, which will be worked on soon.

At the moment, there are around 10 models waiting for approval, these are some of them:

[Image: idarkm.png][Image: igoalc.png][Image: imash.png][Image: ichip.png][Image: isusie.png]

More ripping updates coming soon!
Thanked by: DogToon64
I'm back with another update, this time I managed to rip the remaining 149 keychains and some models for both Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot!

Ultimately, I decided not to edit any mirrored textures, since Robobot has a lot of them and are usually on the right side rather than the left, making it very difficult to precisely pinpoint the correct position for its UVs.  Therefore, these models will appear unmirrored but will render well once the correct mirrored settings are applied.

There's also a new method I use to fix the "damaged" rigs, so expect more models from both series soon!

These are a few of the models that are pending for approval, which makes a total of 150+ models!

[Image: ishockd.png][Image: imaxt.png][Image: irickir.png][Image: iyoyok.png]
[Image: ibossb.png][Image: imirrr.png][Image: ipairoller.png][Image: idill.png]
[Image: ibigc.png][Image: iplaymk.png][Image: igalk.png][Image: ikirbhal.png]
Exclamation 
Another update, this time there's a bunch of stuff to point out:

-I changed the title from Kirby: Triple Deluxe/Planet Robobot personal ripping to 3DS games personal ripping (Kirby series and more!) since it's more generalized to showcase the rips I've done so far, as a whole.  There are also other 3DS Kirby titles in the works so the title was planned to being changed to begin with!

-Sadly, I found out the old method I used to extract textures has a slight flaw, all alpha/spec are not purely white, which means they aren't in their original state (old=240, correct=255).

-Opening an fbx file will most likely not have its skin weight/rig attached to the bones and model.  Even though this isn't a huge problem since the dae files are good, all fbx files will be updated to open correctly.  Not only that but it'll also remove unnecessary metallic and specular default maps, along with having the same size as the dae files!

The models I've submitted from 2016 through 2022 will include these fixes, with new and better preview renders!  I will also write down the changes that were made for these old submissions as they're fixed.  Luckily, all 256 KTD keychains aren't affected by this...  Content

2016-2022 models update #1

Models in this update: 18
Series: The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes; Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS

Quote:8-bit Sword - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha
Arrghus - New dae (good rig but rotated eye ring? New dae fixes this), new fbx, bonus smd
Arrghus (Pet) - Same as Arrghus, fixed alpha
Arrghus Eye - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha
Bird - Intact dae, new fbx
Bone - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj
Cat - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, no new preview render
Mask - New dae and fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha (unmirrored version)
Pot - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha
Princess Styla - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, no new preview render
Princess Styla (Cursed) Same as Princess Styla
ReDead - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, no new preview render (although not visible, mirrored uv was not positioned correctly; left intact)
Save Point Statue - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha (one new texture with alpha)
Skull - New dae and fbx, bonus obj and smd, fixed alpha (incorrect attempt at unmirroring uv; left intact)
Timeless Tunic - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, removed duplicate textures, no new preview render (one new model with bonus smd)
Water Pillar - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha (original RGBA texture included)

Bowser - Intact dae, bonus fbx and smd, fixed alpha, no new preview render
Wings - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed normal map

Here's some of the new preview renders:

[Image: i3fhstat.png][Image: iarggh.png][Image: ibirdlittle.png][Image: iskull3fh.png][Image: iwaterp.png][Image: imariowings.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Just a quick visual example of what I was referring to when I wrote 240 was wrong and 255 is correct.

[Image: 240.png]    [Image: 255.png]

These colors make a huge difference when applying alpha/specular maps, even if it's barely noticeable.

2016-2022 models update #2

Models in this update: 22
Series: Kirby: Planet Robobot

Quote:Battery - New dae, bonus fbx, obj, and smd, fixed alpha, aa and s maps added, new icon preview render (original dae file wouldn't load; incorrect attempt at mirroring uv; left intact+original unmirrored texture)
Burner Bird - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha, fixed 2 noise textures, changed Chicken Burner into Burner Bird
Clanky Woods - New dae, bonus fbx and smd, fixed alpha (original dae had missing bones from the waist up? New dae fixes this)
Clone Cell - Intact dae, new fbx, removed obsolete alpha (Ex model included with dae, fbx, and smd)
D3 - Intact dae, fixed alpha
Degout - No changes, New preview render
Dolly - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha
Flamer - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha
Holo-Ice Dragon - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, Ex = new dae and fbx, bonus smd (original dae had a bigger model than usual? Ex had incorrect attempt at mirroring uv; left intact+original unmirrored texture, although not rigged, it was missing game effect bones, new dae includes them)
Holo-Kracko - Intact dae, bonus fbx, fixed alpha (removed RGB and A, left original RGBA cloud texture)
Inhale (Amiibo) - New dae, fbx, and smd, fixed alpha (original dae had a smaller model than usual?, changed Inhale into Inhale (Amiibo))
Kabula Missile - Intact dae, new fbx, bonus obj, fixed alpha
King Doo - Intact dae, new fbxs, fixed alpha
Mamanti - Intact dae, new fbx
Pacto - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha
Poison (Blob) - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed normal map (Ex model included with dae, fbx, and smd; bonus custom textures, changed Poison (Enemy) into Poison (Blob))
President Haltmann - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha
Pyribbit - Intact dae, new fbx, fixed alpha
Soarar - No changes, New preview render
Theater - Although minimal, fixed _Dummy texture, no new preview render
Venog - New dae and fbx, fixed alpha (incorrect eye mirroring; unmirrored version, changed Benogoo into Venog)
Volcano - Intact dae, new fbx (removed RGB and A, left original RGBA magma texture, updated readme+new image)

Here are 8 new preview renders:

[Image: iburnbirb.png][Image: id3new3.png][Image: ihaltnew.png][Image: iholodracohl2.png]
[Image: ikrackholo.png][Image: ipoisonef.png][Image: ipyrib.png][Image: ivacuumnew.png]
Thanked by:
I'm back with quite a surprise this time; I've decided to rip models from the Mobile section as well!  I started with a game that could be easy to understand and have a lot of content, and what better example than starting with Sonic Dash.  For this reason, the title has been changed (once again) from 3DS games personal ripping (Kirby series and more!) into SuprRooster's 3DS and Mobile rips (Kirby series and more!).  My goal here is to not only upload new models, but submit rigged models from these games as well!  On a bitter note, Bash and Classic Sonic are giving me problems and won't have a rigged model for now.  Here are all the models I got so far and a few renders:

Models: 19
Series: Sonic Dash

Quote:Models with rig and spin attack added to previously submitted models:
Amy Rose
Amy Rose (All-Star)
Andronic
Badtz Maru
Eggpod
Sonic (Baby)
Sonic

New models:
Amy Rose (Jingle Belle)
Bongo
Classic Sonic (Elf)
Metal Sonic (Reaper)
Movie Knuckles
Movie Super Sonic
Omega
Shadow (Captain)
Sonic (Excalibur)
Sonic (Werehog)

Unused:
Ball Forms (Spin Attack)

[Image: ibongo.png][Image: iandronic.png][Image: iamy3.png]
[Image: iexcasonic.png][Image: imovieknux.png][Image: iwereh.png]

2016-2022 models update #3

Models in this update: 29
Series: Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Quote:Beetley - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Breakable Drum - Same as Beetley
Cloud Tileset - Fixed alpha, added RGBA for 1 texture, no new preview render
Coily Rattler - Fixed alpha, added aa and s mapsno new preview render
Dedede Flag - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, original dae wouldn't open/load
Dedede Save Switch - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, fixed 1 texture and removed 2 obsolete texturesoriginal dae wouldn't open/load
Dragon Egg - New dae and fbx, bonus obj and smd, fixed alpha, original dae wouldn't open/load, changed Dragon Egg Projectile into Dragon Egg
Drum - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Emerald Block - New dae and fbx, bonus obj and smd, original dae wouldn't open/load
Ghost Gordo - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, original dae wouldn't open/load
Goal Drum - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Igloo - New dae and fbx, bonus obj and smd, fixed alpha, UV mirroring left intact, original dae wouldn't open/load
King Dedede (Drum Dash) - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, original dae wouldn't open/load
Mike - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Paintra - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, original dae wouldn't open/load
Queen Sectonia - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, removed obsolete alpha and added the correct RGBA textureoriginal dae wouldn't open/load
Ranking Gate- Removed obsolete alpha and added the correct RGBA textureno new preview render
Rick - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Rocket - New dae and fbx, bonus obj and smd, fixed alpha, original dae wouldn't open/load, changed Rocket Projectile into Rocket
Searches - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, original dae wouldn't open/load
Sectra Gordo - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, UV mirroring left intact, original dae wouldn't open/load, changed Bug Gordo into Sectra Gordo
Shadow Dedede - New dae and fbx, bonus smd, fixed alpha, UV mirroring left intact, original dae wouldn't open/load
Small Drum - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Small Winged Drum - Same as Small Drum
Spiky Ring - Same as Small Drum
Trophies - Same as Small Drum
Victory Gate - Removed obsolete alpha and added the correct RGBA textureno new preview render
Walky - Fixed alpha, no new preview render
Winged Drum - Same as Walky

Here are a few preview renders:

[Image: iflagddd.png][Image: iigloonew.png][Image: ighostgor.png]
[Image: isectgordo.png][Image: ishadowddd.png][Image: iqueenia.png]
Before July ends, here's another update dedicated to some Robobot models, new titles, and Dedede himself!  There are a lot of Dedede variants and interesting models, so make sure to keep an eye!  There's also a mystery game with 1 model, hmm...
In addition, please make sure to read the 'readme's in some of the folders, since Robobot has models that not only need mirroring but mapping as well!  Make sure to follow the instructions and the model will look like in the render/game!
I will keep ripping more models during August but plan to upload them in a huge update, therefore the next update might take a while.

Models: 32
Series: Kirby: Planet Robobot, Triple Deluxe, Fighters Deluxe, ????, Blowout Blast

Quote:Kirby: Planet Robobot
Core Kabula
Dedede Clone
Holo-Coily Rattler
Halberd (Low-Poly/Gameplay)
Mecha Knight
Mecha Knight+
Miasmoros
Remocoroid
Sectonia Clone
Star Dream
Star Dream (Access Ark/Galactic Nova)
Star Dream (Slashed)
Star Dream Soul OS (Heart)
Stock Mecha Knight

Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dedede Ice Cream Cone
Flame Cobra
Game Banner
Masked Dedede
Pyribbit
Sectra Burt
Sectra Dee
Sectra Dee (Cannon)
Sectra Knight
Sectra Shooter

Kirby Fighters Deluxe
Butter Building
Combo Dedede
Dyna Blade
King Dedede
Mini Dedede

Kirby's ?
????

Kirby's Blowout Blast
King Dedede

[Image: icorek.png][Image: imechaborg.png][Image: imias.png]
[Image: iremoco.png][Image: imother2.png][Image: iseclone.png]
[Image: ibandassi.png][Image: iflcob.png][Image: iktdbann.png]
[Image: imaskd3d.png][Image: isecburt.png][Image: isectcan.png]
[Image: ibutterfront.png][Image: idynab5.png][Image: iminid.png]
[Image: icombod.png][Image: ibossd.png][Image: idddblow.png]
Thanked by: DogToon64, Ton
At the time of writing this I'm facing a Cat 1 hurricane Ouch! but I wanted to share a small update regarding the latest models that are in queue for approval (these were on queue before and I didn't submit them today).  There are also other models I've queued offline but won't be shown here just yet.  In addition, here's an approved model I forgot to showcase:

Game Banner
Game Banner

Models: 4
Series: Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS

Quote:Bowser Jr.
Mario
Shelmets
Yoshi

[Image: ibowjr3dmm.png][Image: imario3dsmm2.png][Image: ishllmt.png][Image: iyoshi3dmm.png]
Small update:

1- The secret model I talked about last time is from Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn: a coin!  It's quite odd but it's an unused model located in the game's files, possibly used for testing.  This game is also missing another model, which is the game banner, although the textures are set incorrectly and are tiled.  It might make an appearance in the next update, if I do figure out how to render it properly.  It goes the same way for Super Mario Maker for N3DS' banner, but slightly better.
2- King Dedede, Combo Dedede, and Mini Dedede were merged into one submission: Team DDD.
3- I will start ripping more models this month and finish fixing the last batch of models that have the alpha issue (it will be the last 2016-2022 series update).  The final game with this issue is Kid Icarus: Uprising.  After that, more models from this game will be submitted.
4- There's one model I plan to upload as a Christmas present, can you guess who it is?

Until next time!

Check these out:

Coin
Coin
Team DDD
Team DDD
???
???