Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need Help Ripping Sprites
Sad 
I'm trying to rip some assets from a Flash game that used to be on Nickelodeon (Super Brawl 2). In my quest, I have discovered that only the main .swf file can be accessed and that all of the assets are stored on separate .swf files. I was told that there used to be a Chrome extension that would allow me to do this, but it is no longer on the web store. There isn't much about this subject online, and I am afraid that I have hit a dead end.

How can I rip assets from this game (https://kdata1.com/2015/10/super_brawl_2/) and others like it where the other .swf files are hidden? Is this something that is still possible? I'm mostly trying to use the sprites to recreate the game in HTML5 so that a version of the game will still be available for most browsers when Flash dies.

Thank you for your time.
Thanked by:
There are tons of ShockWave Flash extractor tools. Have you tried any of them?
Thanked by:
(03-28-2020, 03:34 AM)tERBO Wrote: There are tons of ShockWave Flash extractor tools. Have you tried any of them?

Yes, I've tried a few. Like I mentioned, the problem is mainly extracting all of the hidden .swf files from the webpage rather than decompiling them (since the only visible one has nothing but script in it). Unless you mean tools to extract the files from the webpage, which I haven't. I can't seem to find any...
Thanked by: