Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire emblem three houses
Most people seem to be stuck at the same point so I'm making a topic to centralize all discussions about ripping models from this game.

Here's most people workflow so far :

-Use Steven's gas machine to get all the .g1t and g1m files
-Use the dissidia NT tools on these to make the g1m compatible with Noesis and convert g1t to DDS files
-Export from Noesis to whatever format

Here's an example of Bernie (rig works btw)
[Image: unknown.png?width=1040&height=585]

There are two issues with this workflow :
-Dissidia NT tools output corrupted Normal texture files
-Most of the character models can't be extracted because the g1m files sometimes contains physics info for hair/cloth, making the tool inefficient. After comparing working/non working g1m files the part which seems to contain such info seems to be located at the end of the file, starting from here
[Image: unknown.png]

Some people seem to have managed to partly figure out this physics format but as of now their tool is still private. Any help would therefore be greatly appreciated.
Thanked by:
the LLOC (Collision) data there is to make the physics data not clip through the model, so that's pretty much useless info. Physics is the NUNO and NUNV data.

edit: Plus, the physics data is similar to DOA6, and MUA3. We have already figured out the data, and will be releasing the models slowly at a time, a thread will be made tomorrow.
Thanked by:
(08-09-2019, 09:43 PM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: the LLOC (Collision) data there is to make the physics data not clip through the model, so that's pretty much useless info. Physics is the NUNO and NUNV data.

edit: Plus, the physics data is similar to DOA6, and MUA3. We have already figured out the data, and will be releasing the models slowly at a time, a thread will be made tomorrow.

Thanks for the info, I assume that's the part here then
[Image: unknown.png]

I'll do more research to learn more about it. Did you guys also figure out the animation format ? I suspect they are stored in the g2a files or something but didn't have the time to confirm.

What's the difference between NUNO and NUNV btw ? NUNO for hair and NUNV for cloth ?
Thanked by:
Quite the opposite actually... NUNO is for cloth physics, NUNV for hair, altho some chars have NUNO for hair.

Animation format... didn't really look into that since idk which folder ID is the animation and which character the animations go to, wasn't worth our time. We're not really interested in getting the animations.
Thanked by: Jokero
Thanks to your info I started successfully fixing models. However I only found a way to do it manually so it's super annoying, I'll probably only do the characters I'm really interested in and wait for you guys to release the others
Thanked by: