Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Should I release the BF3/4 Assets to the public?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
93.33%
14 93.33%
No
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I release raw BF3/BF4 FRD assets?
So, I've been holding a lot of assets back from the public lately. I have raw assets from Free Radical's Star Wars Battlefront III and IV! I've backed up the assets to my MEGA, I've been debating to release it to the public or keep it private. Which is why, I have started this poll thread. If all votes are a yes, the assets will be released, if all votes are a no, assets will be kept private.

(This will be my first thread to have a poll, if for some odd reason there is no attached poll, it be fine if you replied to this post with Yes or No answers)

(P.S. please don't punish me for this admins/moderators, if this post goes against any rules, please delete this thread if needed)
Thanked by:
I should add that if it gets at least 5-10 'Yes' votes, then the assets will be released.
Thanked by:
One more vote and the stuff will be released!
Thanked by:
go ahead boy - i just voted

besides im pretty sure the devs from pandemic and freeradical are okay with these being released (if only out of spite for EA/DICE has done to battlefront)
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
Alright! We have hit 5 'Yes' votes! Going to post the materials here in a bit!
Thanked by:
Won't lie, when I first read the title, I thought this thread was for "Battlefield" 3 and 4.
Thanked by:
Will it be realeased on the site? (I'm new) Smile
Thanked by: