Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia [Last Update 10/03/21] (iOS/Android)
I have made a restructure.

Naming every model is too work for me. I can't afford the conversion of models and naming everyone.
Due to this fact, since now, I'll upload the models just with the id.
I created a repository with the already known id-model names, and if someone wants to contribute naming the models, feel free to do it.

In addition, I've been saving the misc textures of the game too, so, you can download then as well.

Edit: Most of them, need to do a image UV filp to fit the textures to the model.
Thanked by: Idaero Ace, Tomatoshadow
Do you plan to submit them? I'd love to see the models on the site.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
I would spend lot of time to do this. There are a huge number of models, and is growing day by day. If I can submit them in a future, I will. But at the moment I'll keep uploading them into the gdrive folder.
Thanked by:
can you rip General Leo please? he was recently released on the US version!
Thanked by:
Has there been a recent rip of this game? I would love to help, if needed, but I would need a little help figuring out how.
Thanked by:
I reached out to JanusZeal. Here is what he said to do in order to rip:

you hava to extract your dffo folder located in your phone, tablet, emu, etc. usually in "/data/media/0/Android/".

Then look for .g1m.dz files.

Those files are the models. with quickbms use the "DissidiaFinalFantasyOperaOmnia_dz.bms" to decompress the files.
Then, drag the decompressed file into ffnt.exe, and you will get an .ascii and .smd files. This kind of files can be opened and converted (to .obj for example) with noesis.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1suPPxDl...sp=sharing

I hope been useful.
Thanked by:
Yes, thank you very much. Edit : The link for your drive folder says i need access, but if its just those tools you mentioned, I'll be able to find them with a little internet research.
Thanked by:
A little more models uploaded (Leo included). I delayed so much, but now, I refined my method and think I'll upload quicker.
Thanked by:
(09-27-2020, 01:03 PM)JanusZeal Wrote: A little more models uploaded (Leo included). I delayed so much, but now, I refined my method and think I'll upload quicker.

Janus, hate to be "that guy" but any chance you could rip the model for Vivi's alternative costume (the Amano design)? 
I have a friend who 3D prints FF characters and he just learned Vivi's amano design was in Opera Omnia which is his favorite.
Thanked by:
Absolutely love the models! I'm especially fond of the FF6 ones Smile

I don't know much about ripping but is it possible to rip animations? Asking out of curiosity, I'm assuming that would be a lot more difficult than the models.
Thanked by:
Big update!

(03-16-2021, 10:41 AM)Tomatoshadow Wrote: Absolutely love the models! I'm especially fond of the FF6 ones Smile

I don't know much about ripping but is it possible to rip animations? Asking out of curiosity, I'm assuming that would be a lot more difficult than the models.

I think that it's factible ripping the animations, but sincerely I don't know how.
(12-29-2020, 09:13 AM)midnightaaron Wrote:
(09-27-2020, 01:03 PM)JanusZeal Wrote: A little more models uploaded (Leo included). I delayed so much, but now, I refined my method and think I'll upload quicker.

Janus, hate to be "that guy" but any chance you could rip the model for Vivi's alternative costume (the Amano design)? 
I have a friend who 3D prints FF characters and he just learned Vivi's amano design was in Opera Omnia which is his favorite.

I don't remember if I have this model already ripped. But the problem here is that, I must have downloaded (played with) each model I want to rip. I don't buy skins, due to this, I have to wait for a player who have the desired model as suppord character or find it in a coop battle.
Thanked by:
Am curious, is Terra's Esper form that she turns into during her Burst a model that can be ripped? If so, would anyone be able to pass it along to me, if it's not too much trouble? Zidane and Kuja would be nice too, but not critical.
Thanked by: