Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission decompress help
Actually, it's not that big of a problem, as some work with transparent textures may seem to solve it...
We should need more models, so I'm trying my best to help with new rips.
Thanked by:
ill pay 10$ usd to whom ever ripps the ssj4 xeno goku model textured for me, I dont need it rigged.
Thanked by:
(04-30-2019, 01:55 PM)emirh08 Wrote: ill pay 10$ usd to whom ever ripps the ssj4 xeno goku model textured for me, I dont need it rigged.

If I do it, you’ll pay me?
Thanked by:
(05-05-2019, 12:19 PM)Yarnman Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 01:55 PM)emirh08 Wrote: ill pay 10$ usd to whom ever ripps the ssj4 xeno goku model textured for me, I dont need it rigged.

If I do it, you’ll pay me?

sure will Smile
Thanked by:
I’ll write here as well so everyone may see it.
All Libxenoverse tools work for the Switch version as well, but there are two main differences:
1. The data files are more of a pain to extract, I don’t want to hack my Switch so I spent two days to find how could I extract all files.
2. Some textures appear as xtx (a Switch texture format which can be extracted via a Python script you can find on Google), some as DDS. However, those ones won’t work unless you’ll treat them with this program:
https://github.com/KillzXGaming/Switch-Toolbox/releases
Also, I found out that some characters that are exclusive for thye japanese release, such as God Broly right here.
[Image: gfCtDzL.png]
Thanked by: