Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Problem to Export .Upk models [Guilty Gear Xdr rev 2]
Burger 
hello all, Well I currently have the game guilty gear xrd rev 2 etc etc, and I would like to know if there is any way to export the UPK models to .psk to be able to have them in Blender, Max , etc. The thing basicaly is Export. I have already been trying with some programs like UE Viewer but when exporting sime .UPK send me this error:
[Image: sdadas_by_shinyohara_dcwpi0w-fullview.jpg]
I know that this model can be encrypted and that's why the error, but I've seen many people already exporting the models and i would like to know if there is another way. Even more recent games like Dragon Ball Z fighters, MY HERO: One Justidfdsfdsf..... already exported all their models, and even they also exported to Jack-O from the Guilty Gear Rev, so if there must be a way 

the truth... i been in all this mess to export BAIKEN Heart model~

[Image: ggxrd_baiken_suzuran_by_shinyohara_dcwpigp-fullview.png]

already identify the .upk of her where are the skeleton, 3d model and others if someone knew how to export it, I will gladly send the .upk
[Image: to_foro_002_by_shinyohara_dcwpif3-fullview.jpg]
Thanked by:
pretty much the files are compressed, so you would have to decompress them, then you can use umodel to export them.

Sadly idr which tool used to decompress them.
Thanked by:
(01-11-2019, 01:10 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: pretty much the files are compressed, so you would have to decompress them, then you can use umodel to export them.

"Sadly idr which tool used"?  (i Speak spanish and use traslator)

well it is compressed i see.... do you know some program to decompress??

(but I do not understand the umodel does not decompress the .upk (in .psk and .tag) and then exported in some program Blender/Max. Or you are referring to the decompress the upk in another upk of more size? to then use the UModel there)
Thanked by:
(01-11-2019, 01:21 AM)ShinyScanty Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 01:10 AM)Demonslayerx8 Wrote: pretty much the files are compressed, so you would have to decompress them, then you can use umodel to export them.

"Sadly idr which tool used"?  (i Speak spanish and use traslator)

well it is compressed i see.... do you know some program to decompress??

(but I do not understand the umodel does not decompress the .upk (in .psk and .tag) and then exported in some program Blender/Max. Or you are referring to the decompress the upk in another upk of more size? to then use the UModel there)

"Practicamente los archivos estan comprimidos, asi que ocupas descomprimirlos y luego usar umodel para exportarlos.

Por desgracia no recuerdo que herramientas se usan para descomprimirlos"

En otras palabras, ocupas buscar la herramienta para que puedas descomprimir los archivos. Es lo que trata de decir Demon.
Thanked by:
I have access to the GG XRD QuickBMS script to decompress them!
Thanked by: