Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Rejected Model about Fat Bandit (Kingdom Hearts)
My ripped model of one of my favorite Heartless, the Fat Bandit got rejected from the first Kingdom Hearts game.

They accused me of stealing Perseus’ Fat Bandit model that was already submitted but my Fat Bandit model is very different from his or her model.

His/her had two textures while mine had six textures when I ripped the model from the KH1 Model Viewer and Noesis put together.
Thanked by:
"my model is original bc i have SIX textures and dey only have two"
???
What's the point of this thread again?

Your thread just makes no sense...
You’re stealing by modifying someone else’s work:
(11-23-2018, 10:24 AM)BigBellies Wrote: but my Fat Bandit model is very different from his or her model.

His/her had two textures while mine had six textures when I ripped the model from the KH1 Model Viewer and Noesis put together.

Honestly if you don’t see that you’re blatantly admitting to stealing I don’t see why this thread has purpose
Thanked by: ninetalescommander
My thread has purpose because my rejected model is absolutely different from Perseus’s model. Besides, I did absolutely no modifications on the Fat Bandit model he/she had.

I assume everyone wants proof? I. Did not. Steal. Someone. Else’s. Model. If KH2 has a submitted Fat Bandit model why can’t the first game have one too? I don’t like to repeat myself, but I got my own Fat Bandit model from the KH1 game files while using Noesis.

I am completely and positively innocent. My model's textures are in the attachments. (KH1 model)

And here's Perseus' model's textures (KH2 model)

See the difference?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
How has this user not been banned yet?
Thanked by:
You too, ninetalescommander? First off, I am going to show proof on the Fat Bandit models again on my laptop.

And secondly, I am telling you, I did not steal anything. Why won’t anyone believe me? Okay. I did it,but I do solemnly swear it will NOT happen again.

I am not. A thief.

I admit I make some mistakes, but I’m a good model ripper, and I even searched far and wide on websites to get the models I require.

Besides, if I get banned, how will my models from the Avatar: The Last Airbender games be shared with the fans? Or my Bouncywild or Moogles model? People expect someone to see these models on the list.
Thanked by:
But the thing is; You did steal. You straight up said earlier that you took the originals and modified it.
Thanked by:
That was just a model I downloaded from the site from Kingdom Hearts 2. My Fat Bandit model is completely different from Perseus’. I will show you soon from my laptop screen.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2018, 01:04 PM)BigBellies Wrote: That was just a model I downloaded from the site from Kingdom Hearts 2. My Fat Bandit model is completely different from Perseus’. I will show you soon from my laptop screen.

What you showed from your Laptop will mean nothing as anything displayed can be easily manipulated by yourself.
Reuploading a model that's already there and claiming "Mine has 6 textures" doesn't mean jack, you still stole the model and tried to pass it as your own.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2018, 01:08 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:04 PM)BigBellies Wrote: That was just a model I downloaded from the site from Kingdom Hearts 2. My Fat Bandit model is completely different from Perseus’. I will show you soon from my laptop screen.

What you showed from your Laptop will mean nothing as anything displayed can be easily manipulated by yourself.
Reuploading a model that's already there and claiming "Mine has 6 textures" doesn't mean jack, you still stole the model and tried to pass it as your own.

Oh, is that so?

I give you photos of the models in question. Perseus' model is on the right, and my model is on the left of the attachments. Let me if there is any resemblance, okay?

Thanked by:
(11-23-2018, 01:21 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:08 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:

Oh, is that so?

I give you photos of the models in question. Perseus' model is on the right, and my model is on the left of the attachments. Let me if there is any resemblance, okay?

Resemblance? They look the same! The only difference is the wire colouring. Besides, as I said, things like this can be easily manipulated. Also doesn't help you've got palette editor open on the taskbar.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2018, 01:46 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:21 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:08 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: What you showed from your Laptop will mean nothing as anything displayed can be easily manipulated by yourself.

Oh, is that so?

Resemblance? They look the same! The only difference is the wire colouring. Besides, as I said, things like this can be easily manipulated. Also doesn't help you've got palette editor open on the taskbar.
Well, I took a REAL good look at both models, and the Kingdom Hearts 1 model of the Fat Bandit, which is DIFFERENT from Perseus’ Fat Bandit have different rigging skeletons.

Also, I did not manipulate the skeletons of the first game (KH1) model, nor the KH2 model Perseus has. They even got different meshes on these models. Perseus’ has two meshes equaling two textures, and mine has 6 meshes equaling six textures.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2018, 02:02 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:46 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:21 PM)BigBellies Wrote: Oh, is that so?

Well, I took a REAL good look at both models, and the Kingdom Hearts 1 model of the Fat Bandit, which is DIFFERENT from Perseus’ Fat Bandit have different rigging skeletons.

Also, I did not manipulate the skeletons of the first game (KH1) model, nor the KH2 model Perseus has. They even got different meshes on these models. Perseus’ has two meshes equaling two textures, and mine has 6 meshes equaling six textures.

I really don't understand why you always react this way, your model got rejected, deal with it.
Thanked by:
(11-23-2018, 02:18 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 02:02 PM)BigBellies Wrote:
(11-23-2018, 01:46 PM)ninetalescommander Wrote: Resemblance? They look the same! The only difference is the wire colouring. Besides, as I said, things like this can be easily manipulated. Also doesn't help you've got palette editor open on the taskbar.

I really don't understand why you always react this way, your model got rejected, deal with it.
Alright, here’s the real reason why this thread is here. I see the Large Body Heartless got accepted in both Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 for its model, and I’m wondering why the Fat Bandit is only in Kingdom Hearts 2, but not in both games?

Here is the proof of what I mean. Exhibit A, Large Body model of KH2. (Left) Exhibit B: Kingdom HEarts 1 model. (Right) Also, I am a teenager who is a good modeller and a ripper.

Thanked by:
So you've lied about your age on your profile too, huh?
[Image: liar.png]
Dude, look, what you're doing is beyond incriminating and generally unpleasant.
Just stop.
Thanked by: ninetalescommander