just your bad sonic sprite edits  Rolleyes
give me your GREAT opinions

(please don't ask why it's unfinished, will finish more later):
[Image: rNqrzAE.png]
Thanked by:
Why share them if you think they're bad? Thinking
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
More importantly, why assume you're going to get compliments?

This is a board to help you improve on your sprite work, not to share your images like its going to be an art gallery.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(11-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Shade Wrote: Why share them if you think they're bad? Thinking

umm… with "bad" i mean i use SCRATCH for sprite editing normally, so using paint might cause some errors, like half-pillowshading or some of the original pallete.

also im making a new version. shh Smile
Thanked by:
Personally, while I get where you may want to share edits and do that. I think you'll benefit from making sprites from scratch.

That's my personal opinion. I can't really give critique on recolors because there's nothing really worth critiquing on here. Sorry.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
(11-06-2018, 11:17 AM)DioShiba Wrote: More importantly, why assume you're going to get compliments?

This is a board to help you improve on your sprite work, not to share your images like its going to be an art gallery.

sorry

also [Image: GGRdzOg.png]

yes, a victory pose based off both the sonic 3 competitive mode one and the sonic 2 autodemo end screen.

also thinking of sonic 1 styled mighty sprites

also im trying to do custom sprites
Thanked by:
pm me if you want to help!

mainly to make it original!
Thanked by:
What's this? A thing that will never be completed unlike the Sonic sheet im working on? A thing inspired by Hans-Cuff? A preview?

and yes, pillow shading (i think) is caused by the fact that this is a edited sonic 1 game gear sprite.

[Image: Nk6axwh.png]
Thanked by: