Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
Well, I'm glad you liked it enough to put it in your roster. Yeah hopefully we will see them soon.
Thanked by: CAMARAO
(07-11-2019, 06:41 PM)sil3nt j Wrote: Well, I'm glad you liked it enough to put it in your roster. Yeah hopefully we will see them soon.
That's up to you and @thatguy or another coder if we see them soon, sir lol

how far are you on Chucky and the others BTW
Thanked by:
LOL well I'm not a coder, I just do sprites.

I actually haven't worked on Chucky yet, but he shouldn't be that hard because he's such a small character. I've been working on Lee and Mike and trying to get get a SF1 re-make made. I should have Mike posted soon.
Thanked by:
(07-16-2019, 12:00 PM)sil3nt j Wrote: LOL well I'm not a coder, I just do sprites.

I actually haven't worked on Chucky yet, but he shouldn't be that hard because he's such a small character. I've been working on Lee and Mike and trying to get get a SF1 re-make made. I should have Mike posted soon.
lol i know you're not a coder but I'm sure with a sprite sheet someone willl pick it up like thatguy did with Mike
Thanked by:
I just noticed I didn't post movesets for Eric and Michael. Here you go, Michael's were added to his sprite sheet:

ERIC DRAVEN (The Crow)
---------------------------
* His heavy punches are pistol shots

Specials
-----------------
Crow Attack - Quarter Circle Forward + K
------------------------
Eric sends his the crow to attack the opponent, much like Strider does the metal cats. The strength of the button pressed dertmines the angle of the attack.

[Image: crow-attack-special.png]

Shotgun - Half Circle Back + Punch
------------------------
Eric pulls out the shotgun and fires a powerful shot. 5 of these can kill most characters.

Supers
-----------------
Crow Gathering - QCF + all kicks
-----------------------------
Same as Strider's legion but he sends a lot of crows at the opponent instead. When he does this he says "WOOOOO!" (from the scene where he gets shot through the hand)

Healing - QCF + all punches
Eric goes into his block animation (for now) and regains 1/5 of his lifebar per super bar used. When he does this he does the laugh that he does when he falls off the rooftop (before his battle with Tin Tin in the movie).

30 Hours Of Pain - maybe give it a raging demon or 360 type command

Eric grabs the opponent and does a powerful super that hits like Akuma's Raging Demon. Can only be done at Level 3. He grabs the opponent and says "30 hours of pain!" (From the end of the movie)

When he wins, he can say either "Victims... aren't we all..." or "It can't rain all the time," or "I'm coming home Shelly" or he could laugh like he does when he falls off the roof in the beginning. For his intro, he throws off his coat.

Also, was thinking when he dies he could say "Aw, fuck." Like he does in the chapel scene at the end.

[Image: Michael-Myers-Sprite-Sheet-revision.png]
Thanked by: CAMARAO
You should post those sheets over at MFG again.. I'm sure someone will pick up the coding like how thatguy coded Mike

I don't think there's many coders over here
Thanked by:
Eh, no thanks. The mods were kinda being douche bags and trying to make a big deal over petty bull shit. I've got enough stress in my life already, in real life. I don't need to come on here and be stressed too. Maybe if they make a public apology I'll consider it.
Thanked by:
I wish this project wasn't dead. Had sooo much potential. I think I could've found a coder for the sprites
Thanked by:
Just didn't think anyone had any interest any more. I've been working on hacks for NES lately.
Thanked by:
(03-19-2020, 09:47 AM)sil3nt j Wrote: Just didn't think anyone had any interest any more. I've been working on hacks for NES lately.
I am also interested ..
I usually come here to see if there is news
Thanked by:
Hmm ok. Well that's good to know. Glad people liked the sprites. Any progress on Michael or Pinhead or Draven? I've been working on some hacks lately one we just finished is The Crow. Currently working on a NES Hellraiser sprite sheet, then I'm going to take a break. I need one. If anyone is interested in The Crow game, here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b-ooEOoE8Q
Thanked by:
(03-20-2020, 07:57 PM)sil3nt j Wrote: Hmm ok. Well that's good to know. Glad people liked the sprites. Any progress on Michael or Pinhead or Draven? I've been working on some hacks lately one we just finished is The Crow. Currently working on a NES Hellraiser sprite sheet, then I'm going to take a break. I need one. If anyone is interested in The Crow game, here's the video:

I don't know any news about Michael or Pinhead or Drave in others places.. Sad

that's why I come here to look for news

i hope you continue your horror game Big Grin

I really like the sprites you made from michael and pinhead. I would like to see more of freedy

best regards Smile

Thanked by:
(03-20-2020, 07:57 PM)sil3nt j Wrote: Hmm ok. Well that's good to know. Glad people liked the sprites. Any progress on Michael or Pinhead or Draven? I've been working on some hacks lately one we just finished is The Crow. Currently working on a NES Hellraiser sprite sheet, then I'm going to take a break. I need one. If anyone is interested in The Crow game, here's the video:

If you have full sprite sheets available for Pinhead, Draven, Chucky, etc I might be able to find a coder.

There's at least 5 edits of Michael Myers using your sprites so there's definitely interest there... I just don't think a lot of ppl are aware of the other horror sprites you have since you stopped going to the Mugen forums. This forum is more so for rom hacks and stuff like openbor. I don't think they care too much for Mugen.

The only reason I joined this forum was to continue to catch progress on your horror chars
Thanked by: sil3nt j
Well thanks, I appreciate that. Currently job hunting right now, but maybe after that's done I will start on it.

I'm not going back to Mugen Guild though. I don't feel like dealing with any more petty bullshit from them.
Thanked by:
Almost done with the SF1 characters. Having them playable again, or at least sprite sheets of them was always a dream of mine.

..... but after that is done I was thinking about maybe resuming this. A few questions though:

1) Who is on the roster?
2) Has anyone made Eric Draven?
3) Is there a Ghostface sprite sheet? Was thinking of making him or Pinhead first.
4) Also, did anyone ever make Michael with the new moves?

For a roster I was thinking:

Freddy, Jason, Chucky, Eric, Samara, Slender Man, Ash, Ghostface, Pinhead as boss

I was thinking of making Ghostface like Strider, with the slash attacks. For Chucky, Roll, for Pinhead, maybe using Jedah as a base with some Geese sprites.

Just did some brainstorming for Ghostface. He would actually be pretty easy to make since his face is so simple and he wears all black. Can't decide if I want to use my Ghostface (1st one) or Prime Op's (2nd one). I might do Prime Ops since someone has already started making a Ghostface based on it. We will see. Here's what I came up with for him:

[Image: Ghostface.png]
Thanked by: