Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lego Models.
Exclamation 
I normally only post spritework on here, but there's an 'other creativity' thread, so I might as well at least tease some models I've made.

So here are some Star Trek-inspired models! You can probably recognize the more iconic classes of ship.

I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:
Huh! I'm surprised more folks haven't talked about the idea of Lego Star Trek. BTW, did you make those from scratch, or use one of those Lego-type CAD programs with all the bricks usable to build those?
Thanked by: Aquarius
Well, I can see you use LDD. Not a bad program, indeed.

Do you run into any problems with projects exceeding 30,000 bricks? I find I have trouble with trying to save a project when it exceeds that number. :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-25-2018, 06:55 PM)titleknown Wrote: Huh! I'm surprised more folks haven't talked about the idea of Lego Star Trek. BTW, did you make those from scratch, or use one of those Lego-type CAD programs with all the bricks usable to build those?

I used LDD, I use that for most of my projects because of my continually-low brick collection.

(11-05-2018, 11:50 AM)Kuro-chan Wrote: Well, I can see you use LDD.  Not a bad program, indeed.

Do you run into any problems with projects exceeding 30,000 bricks?  I find I have trouble with trying to save a project when it exceeds that number.  :/

I haven't gotten to quite that amount of pieces yet...I'll tell you when I do!
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Thanked by:
With me it was rebuilding a fictional town from Parasite Eve 2. I wanted to make it to scale with minifigs, but when I got close to a full model, I started running into problems with being unable to save it.
(11-10-2018, 01:59 AM)Kuro-chan Wrote: With me it was rebuilding a fictional town from Parasite Eve 2.  I wanted to make it to scale with minifigs, but when I got close to a full model, I started running into problems with being unable to save it.

Yeah, I can see how building an entire town in LDD can do that. Now, after some time, I have indeed had trouble with large save files, namely in that it sometimes crashes instead of saving, and I have to redo everything I did before saving.

Thanked by: