Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
DBZBT3 Textures [Batt.unk]
I've extracted some textures from the Batt.unk, a UNK file (UNK stands for unknown extension) which represents the HUD (Heads-Up Display) during fights in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. This also includes the Replay Logo and the DBZBT3 Logo when viewing saved replays in the Data Center, along with a few unused textures which didn't make it into the final cut.
For Tenkaichi's sake, I've attached two examples (the unused 7-Star Dragon Ball and the Replay Logo previously mentioned).
Those unused textures are either leftovers from the Wii version of the game, or simply additional textures. The unused textures have "UNUSED" in square/circular brackets and in ALL CAPS, as seen in this couple of examples:

UnusedTextureFileName(UNUSED).png
UnusedTextureFileName(Additional info)[UNUSED].png

Most textures in DBZBT3 use 256 colors (1024 bytes), but some also use 16 colors (64 bytes). The 16 colors can technically count as sprites, however it'd be exhausting to upload a zip with JUST the 16 color textures, considering I extracted the textures in a hurry, without really caring about the color amount.

To avoid uploading each and every single .png file (for obvious reasons), I've compressed them all in a nice and comfy .zip file.
Here is the LINK.

NOTE: I'm not the best at English, nor do I claim to be. At least, I don't use English being my 2nd language as an excuse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Thanked by: