Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello, nice to meet you
Smile 
Good evening (8 p.m.),

I'm "TotinGem", 25 years old and I tripped over this site. It's cool, and maybe it motivates me to train my own paint-and gamedev-skills. Big Grin
Right now I gather some game engines to figur out, which suits me more.
To develope my gamedev experiences, I'm creating fangames (mostly anime related). Still, there is this one game in my mind... I just haven't found the right art and style.
(I'm afraid my English is a bit rusty (haven't used it in years)).

And that would be it.

Hope, I'll find good people. Smile

PS. Since I don't have enough to say about me (being calm), I'd like to take the opportunity to ask for a little help (just if you can or want to do, I'm happy with a little greeting too Wink ). It's a "what game was/is that/this?" - thing(x2).
Game a) is very cloudy.
Playstation (pretty sure), a RPG, and I remember mostly just that one scene:
a guy, standing on a hanging bridge, falls down the waterfall, found (unconscious), dragged to a grassy, peaceful little house (alone, without village).
(I think that guy even lost his memories, and had a fight before falling down(?))
Game b).
Playstation, RPG-Adventure, about a little kingdom, rescue thing and I think I remember, that the main character resembles a little Son Goku(from Saiyuki) - just this tiara has a red stone attached. I remember that I somehow ended up in the castle, alone(I think). (could have been around 2000s)

PPS. - What anime (or fangames) do you like? Big Grin

Anyway, thank you for been here. Cute 
Wish you a nice day (or evening).
Thanked by:
Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, but I am so late to get to know this. Well, individually, I would like to play action adventure video game and shooter video game like GTA 5, Farming simulator, Kingdom Heart, and many more. I didn't start playing this game if my online friends haven't inspired me. They are all used to play in the multiplayer mode in order to take more entertainment. But it is true that to play any game in the multiplayer mode we need to gain certain experience in the single player mode. I used to play on the PlayStation 4 with the PlayStation Plus 365 day subscription card, but the game that can be played on the PS2, PS3, etc. can be simply played on the PS4. The game can be playable when it has everything that every gamer wants to have but it's so difficult to make such a game. I think the game should have perfect background sound, good graphics and players. Are you still in a mood to make a game for the PS? I chose PS 4 as the gaming platform as it is capable to play any type of the high end video game. You can also PlayStation Plus 365 Tage Kaufen gaming card if interested in playing the newly launched video game series in the market. As we know that in this 21st century, technology is changing day by day and many game developers has come up with the latest series of the video game in the store.
Thanked by: