Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
BigBellies' Model Collection
Here some models I had successfully ripped. I will tell you how I managed to get each and every one of these I show you, if you ask nicely. I may expect cooperate as model rippers always have to help each other.

Avatar The Last Airbender 1: The First Game
    , [b]     , [b]     [/b][/b]

[b][b]Avatar The Last Airbender 2: The Burning Earth[/b][/b]
    , [b]     , [b]     [/b][/b]

[b][b]F-ZERO GX[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]     , [b]     [/b][/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b][b]Mario Party 4[/b][/b][/b][/b]

One Piece Unlimited Adventure

Thanked by: Kold-Virus, sutinoer
Hello?
Thanked by:
So how did you use Ninja Ripper and Dolphin to rip models, if I may ask? I tried myself a few months ago at some stage using the PS2 ROMs but they came to out pretty weird. Was there a specific version of ninja ripper?
Thanked by:
(08-28-2018, 02:43 AM)flipdark95 Wrote: So how did you use Ninja Ripper and Dolphin to rip models, if I may ask? I tried myself a few months ago at some stage using the PS2 ROMs but they came to out pretty weird. Was there a specific version of ninja ripper?
Well, there was Ninja Ripper Version 1.7.1 x86 for the Avatar The Last Airbender games. I tested it a few times and they came out successful.

I'm not so sure about F-ZERO GX though. I wanted Princia Ramode and Lily Flyer's models, but every time I rip their models with Ninja Ripper, their body parts get scrambled. Like the head and hands.

I even tried to go through Pokémon Battle Revolution to get Cool Girl Daisy, and Mario Party 4 to get T-Posed Models myself, especially for the Fat Genie of the Lamp. Also tried Super Dragon Ball Z to get Models of Mr. Buu (the Fat Buu), but the meshes always become flat.
Thanked by:
Got it, thanks for the explanation. I've got a bit of free time coming up in the next few weeks from my thesis, so I'm definitely planning to do a fair bit of ripping from Burning Earth and Into the Inferno. There's a lot I can learn for my own avatar models.
Thanked by:
(08-28-2018, 07:11 AM)flipdark95 Wrote: Got it, thanks for the explanation. I've got a bit of free time coming up in the next few weeks from my thesis, so I'm definitely planning to do a fair bit of ripping from Burning Earth and Into the Inferno. There's a lot I can learn for my own avatar models.

Right.

You stick with the PS2 room version of the Avatar games, I'll stick with the Wii versions. I already got King Bumi's model from the Omashu level from the first game. 

Flying with Appa is gonna be difficult on The Burning Earth with the emulator controls on Dolphin when you enter The Foggy Swamp and So Won't Desert levels, though. You may need your real Wii Remote and Nunchuck. 

Word of warning, you may have to skip cutscenes while playing on Dolphin. I'm going to get Mai, Ty Lee and Azula's models soon, and I want to be the first to get them uploaded.
Thanked by: