Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Challenger Approaching!
Exclamation 
☆ Hello everyone! ☆

My name is Sephazon! I’m a journalist in the gaming industry with a background in history and public speaking. I currently write for Nintendo Life and formerly for Zelda Universe and Bulbagarden. I was previously a YouTuber before becoming a third party contractor with Pokémon for Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions. In 2016, I was hired by Nintendo before Miiverse was discontinued. I also helped work on the Metroid fan-game, AM2R.

I initially found myself on Spriters-Resource around 2008, back when I still ripped sprites for sprite comics in high school. I eventually found myself in various game modding communities such as SMWC and MetConst, where I used my novice art skills for my various mods. I haven't done any sprite work since 2012.

After E3 2017, I moved to Tokyo to continue my studies in Japanese and marketing. Recently, I had an idea for a project which would require more sprite work, so I decided to come back to the community and see what's new. I hope I can learn more and be a more competent artist moving forward.

I’m excited to continue my adventure with this community. Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a fantastic day.

☆ Good luck and have fun! ☆
Thanked by: iyenal
Nice to meet you Sephazon! ^^"
Thanked by:
(06-25-2018, 05:15 AM)Sephazon Wrote: My name is Sephazon! I’m a journalist in the gaming industry with a background in history and public speaking. I currently write for Nintendo Life and formerly for Zelda Universe and Bulbagarden. I was previously a YouTuber before becoming a third party contractor with Pokémon for Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions. In 2016, I was hired by Nintendo before Miiverse was discontinued. I also helped work on the Metroid fan-game, AM2R.

OwO looks like you have a lot of experience, being hired by Nintendo is quite an achievment. Nice to have you in this community!
Thanked by: