Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
#SmashBrosUltimate - Smash Bros for Switch.
Well, Nintendo have renewed the trademark on Golden Sun, so we might be getting an Isaac announcement(or even better, a new Golden Sun/Remake)

I have my hopes set high because i love being disappointed ;D
Thanked by:
This is interesting. Isabelle was announced, but not as an Echo Fighter of Villager. Her moveset is heavily based on Villager's though, but with a lot of new stuff like the fishing rod sprinkled in. That means she's the first new clone character that isn't an Echo Fighter.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:
(09-13-2018, 06:27 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: This is interesting. Isabelle was announced, but not as an Echo Fighter of Villager. Her moveset is heavily based on Villager's though, but with a lot of new stuff like the fishing rod sprinkled in. That means she's the first new clone character that isn't an Echo Fighter.

I’m surprised Isabelle was confirmed. I didn’t expect that.
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by: Kriven
Great and all she's in smash but to be honest, I don't really know how I feel about her getting in over Tom Nook to be perfectly honest.

I'm neutral on her inclusion, maybe I'll end up coming to like her in the long run.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
[Image: sskefud343m11.png]
Thanked by: DioShiba, Acfusion
I totally expected Isabelle, but as an echo.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: senjen
Actually you know what would be cool?

If Tom Nook made it in as a clone character with more emphasis on the boxing side of him.

Probably as DLC if not an assist but it wold be pretty damn cool either way,
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
A Yoshi's Crafted World skin for Yoshi was just confirmed. Looks pretty much the same, but with a felt texture and a more off-white belly. I hope the difference is more noticable in battle.

With this added to the list of more notable alts, along with Meta Ridley, Builder and Wedding Mario, and Pikachu Libre, I'm excited to see more costumes like these. I have my fingers crossed for a Dry Bowser skin.

Thanked by: Kriven
Hey with this talk about the latest topic in the smash community and all the I wanted to check the banjo-kazooie reddit to see people's thoughts. And somebody noticed banjo kazooie has a page on in Nintendo of UK's website...
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintend...l#Overview
With this and all the new merchandise coming out, I think something big is coming...I think he's in.

Anyone here hear about the Smash leaks? If they're true, I'm gonna be very satisfied. And it's funny how this is basically being called "The Grinch Leak," which is probably more in-character than we're ever going to see from the Ilumination film.

On that note I wish I had the editing skills to edit the Paraphenelia Wagon sequence from Halloween Is Grinch Night into being about this leak.
Thanked by:
To be honest, whether or not these leaks are legitimate I'm actually more annoyed by it this time around.

I mean the asshole who did it just because he wants to take credit for confirming newcomers. It's more bothersome this time around than it was with Brawl or Smash 4 simply because every character from past games confirmed and we've had a fair amount of surprising newcomers that have been requested or expected for a rather long time now.

At least with the last two games, there was some reasonable worry that not everyone would make it, and that's where curiosity sort of crept in then. Not so much with Smash Bros Ultimate.

If they are real, I hope he loses his job after everyone is 100% confirmed.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
yeah i agree 100 % with you DioShiba,

I feel like if this leak is legit it will ruin some of the hype for sure.

as well as that guy should be fired for it.
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
(10-25-2018, 06:18 PM)titleknown Wrote: Anyone here hear about the Smash leaks? If they're true, I'm gonna be very satisfied. And it's funny how this is basically being called "The Grinch Leak," which is probably more in-character than we're ever going to see from the Ilumination film.

On that note I wish I had the editing skills to edit the Paraphenelia Wagon sequence from Halloween Is Grinch Night into being about this leak.

I think the leaks are fake.
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:
The Grinch leak has been a very convincing one to me, but it's been slowly falling apart. It's getting debunked left and right, with background comparisons that point out flaws that don't make sense and the company that allegedly worked on these were never contracted by Nintendo or Bandai Namco, and it turns out the leaker stopped working there 2 years ago.

The characters are safe and predictable choices, based on popularity and statements made in the past.

To be honest, real or fake, I'm happy Incineroar wasn't part of it for once.

If the leak is somehow real, I'm still curious how they look, how they work, how well they represent their source and in the case of echoes, what the differences are. The only characters I want to be a surprise are third-party ones. For the rest, just knowing who they are beforehand doesn't stop me from watching their trailers on repeat and squeeze out every detail I can find.

Thanked by:
Fake or not, presenting them as a leak still kills the vibe of the surprises left in store if half of them are real.

I'll still be hyped if Geno is confirmed, not that he'll be surprising but to be frank, just to see him have a spot is enough reason for me to be hyped after the fact that he's only had one game and hopefully, Nintendo will just buy the rights to him and other SMRPG characters from square enix if his popularity soars.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: