Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from Avatar: Into the Inferno
I am thinking of ripping game models from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno on my PCSX2, but I am having trouble to get the models ripped out. 

I thought I could try to get Ninja Ripper to help me out, but I'm not so confident that I would be able to get the model I want into a T-Pose. I may need a DX Ripper, not 3D Ripper DX.

Another solution was going through the files I extracted from Noesis by using these BMS Script below, but I'm not so sure.

Attached Files
.txt   avatarintotheinfernoPAK.bms.txt (Size: 717 bytes / Downloads: 112)
.txt   avatarintotheinferno50filestomesh.bms.txt (Size: 656 bytes / Downloads: 116)
.txt   avatarintotheinfernops2rsc.bms.txt (Size: 565 bytes / Downloads: 117)
.txt   avatarintotheinfernops2rcb.bms.txt (Size: 356 bytes / Downloads: 113)
.txt   avatarintotheinfernomeshto3ds.bms.txt (Size: 4.98 KB / Downloads: 148)
Thanked by:
(05-14-2018, 09:26 PM)BigBellies Wrote: I am thinking of ripping game models from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno on my PCSX2, but I am having trouble to get the models ripped out. 

I thought I could try to get Ninja Ripper to help me out, but I'm not so confident that I would be able to get the model I want into a T-Pose. I may need a DX Ripper, not 3D Ripper DX.

Another solution was going through the files I extracted from Noesis by using these BMS Script below, but I'm not so sure.

So you ripped models by using bms scripts?
Thanked by:
(07-05-2018, 07:12 PM)AvatarAang Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 09:26 PM)BigBellies Wrote: I am thinking of ripping game models from Avatar: The Last Airbender: Into the Inferno on my PCSX2, but I am having trouble to get the models ripped out. 

So you ripped models by using bms scripts?

I attempted on Into the Inferno on my first try, but I think I solved this model ripping problem by using Ninja Ripper. I used this method on Avatar TLA 1: The First Game, Avatar: TLA 2: The Burning Earth and Avatar: TLA 3: Into the Inferno.

There is one downside though. Can't rip cutscene models like Ty Lee's on The Burning Earth, or Toph's Fire Nation attire from Into the Inferno
Thanked by: