Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Accomplishments you had in video games
Do any of y'all have a few accomplishments you had in video games (Between past & now)? If so, feel free to share some of your accomplishments in  this thread. And please don't freaking rub your accomplishments in others' faces. 

Some of My Accomplishments:

• Beaten the arcade version of "Ultra Street Fighter IV" as Zangief without using any Super moves nor Ultra Combos  B)
  • Complete Green Hill Zone Act 3 in 48 seconds in 3-D Sonic the Hedgehog 1
  • Defeated Bonetail on my very first try in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door in a Danger Mario run.
  • Completed Paper Mario 64 at a maximum level of 18
  • Got a A rank score on Peace(^^)v on Dance Dance Revolution on Normal Difficulty, Basic Mode.
Thanked by: BrettyBoy
Recently, I completed 1 player mode in Super Smash Bros. 64 as Mario 1cc!

With default settings:
  • Normal Difficulty
  • 3 stocks
  • 5 minute timer on
I only died twice, 1 death in the Mario Bros. battle, and 1 death in the Samus battle! ^^
Thanked by:
I remember back when the first Mario Party was the new, exciting thing. Thanks to a Golden Mushroom and an overabundance of coins, I was able to get three stars in a single turn. Incidentally, this was thanks to the RNG of the placement of the stars, and the fact there was a Boo in between them.

Looking back now, it's a sign that the game really needed to be tweaked for balance issues, but back then I was stoked.
"Ideals too easily give way to dogma. Dogma becomes fanaticism. No higher power sits in judgment of us. No supreme being watches to punish us for our sins. In the end, only we ourselves can guard against our obsessions. Only we can decide whether the road we walk carries too high a toll."

-Arno Victor Dorian
Thanked by: Aquarius
(03-24-2018, 07:06 AM)Usyra Wrote: I remember back when the first Mario Party was the new, exciting thing. Thanks to a Golden Mushroom and an overabundance of coins, I was able to get three stars in a single turn. Incidentally, this was thanks to the RNG of the placement of the stars, and the fact there was a Boo in between them.

Looking back now, it's a sign that the game really needed to be tweaked for balance issues, but back then I was stoked.

That's one heck of a accomplishment for you... I'll allow it! ^^
Thanked by:
I once defeated the Omega Metroid in Metroid: Fusion without taking damage.

I have also taken the Missile Tank in the lava in Sector 1 before getting the Varia Suit, as I had three energy tanks. I'm particularly proud of that one.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
(06-07-2018, 10:59 AM)IsaacRB Wrote: I once defeated the Omega Metroid in Metroid: Fusion without taking damage.

I have also taken the Missile Tank in the lava in Sector 1 before getting the Varia Suit, as I had three energy tanks. I'm particularly proud of that one.

Congrats man!  Even i wouldn't succeed in this in Metroid Fusion! ^^
I caught all 6 legendary Pokemon of the Johto region in my 3DS data!

Gold Version:
  • Raikou
  • Suicune
  • Ho-oh
Silver Version:
  • Entei
  • Lugia

Moon Version:
  • Celebi (Obtain this legendary via Mystery Gift for purchasing Gold & Silver on 3DS Virtual Console! Genki ^_^")
(07-09-2018, 06:46 AM)PaperWilliam Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 10:59 AM)IsaacRB Wrote: I once defeated the Omega Metroid in Metroid: Fusion without taking damage.

Congrats man!  Even i wouldn't succeed in this in Metroid Fusion! ^^

Here're some more I'd forgotten when I posted that earlier:

Managed to get to Stage 6 on Easy mode in Gradius Galaxies/Generation/Advance (The name varies depending on region) without knowing how the power-up system worked, and without the Konami Code.

In Pokémon Ruby, managed to catch a Skarmory on Route 113. It's very minor but I thought I'd list it because they're hard to catch in that area. I used a normal Poké Ball. Intend to do the exact same when I replay Ruby and/or Sapphire. I'm nicknaming it Skar.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:
last week I dominated classic mode on smash bros. ultimate for switch with my boyfriend just by being mewtwo. (big deal, right?) well, I'm usually TERRIBLE at smash.

my record for beating the first portal game is one hour. my record for beating devil may cry is also an hour... granted, that's just easy mode, but when I was a teenager, it made me feel amazing.

I dominate on marvel vs. Capcom 3, even though I'm a button masher, just as long as my team consists of dante, virgil, and trish.
Thanked by:
This may seem insignificant to some due to a varying level of challenge, but when I was a teen I finished 100% The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Screencaped the congratulations and everything. It took me a good while to find out how many rupees I need to get better keys, but the worst of the worst came at the Hero's Trial, which was a relentless 3 year quest to end it. The ending felt very satisfying on a personal level, and I ain't touching that save ever since, except for the retro stages.

I also have a pretty nice record on ''A break with... Brain Training - Letters'', at the Visual Memory stage, in Normal. I reached 45 seconds, but I'm betting one can reach 44.
--SOME PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT--
  • Red Crown Archives: Dedicated to preserve Cing's legacy (Hotel Dusk, Another Code, Last Window, etc)

-I WON'T BE AROUND TOO MUCH ON FORUMS, SO PM ME IF NECESSARY-
.. / .... --- .--. . / - --- / ... . . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. .-. . .- -- ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- .. ... .... . ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / .-- .... . -. / .-- . / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -- . . - / .- --. .- .. -.
Thanked by:
Beating pokemon emerald in a matter of three days still holds up as one of my personal accomplishments, all things considered.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by:
Getting the snail shell into the holes in "Fancy Pants Adventure World 2"
Like Jesus to god Christ it doesn't help that the controls aren't great but man was bouncing a snail shell into a small ditch in order to unlock a color variant of your pants is literally like playing Dark Souls.
Thanked by:
Recently, I beaten Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door in a No Death/Life Shroom, & BP-only run at level 27! Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
recently i beat xcom 2 (without dlc) on commander without losing a soldier or save scumming

now i will tackle on legendary with dlc
with super cow privileges
Thanked by:
(02-03-2018, 07:32 AM)PaperWilliam Wrote: Do any of y'all have a few accomplishments you had in video games (Between past & now)? If so, feel free to share some of your accomplishments in  this thread. And please don't freaking rub your accomplishments in others' faces. 

Some of My Accomplishments:

• Beaten the arcade version of "Ultra Street Fighter IV" as Zangief without using any Super moves nor Ultra Combos  B)
  • Complete Green Hill Zone Act 3 in 48 seconds in 3-D Sonic the Hedgehog 1
  • Defeated Bonetail on my very first try in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door in a Danger Mario run.
  • Completed Paper Mario 64 at a maximum level of 18
  • Got a A rank score on Peace(^^)v on Dance Dance Revolution on Normal Difficulty, Basic Mode.
I have to say mine were as follows:
  • Beating Cuphead for the first time
  • Getting far enough in Super Mario Galaxy 2 to unlock the Boss Rush Galaxy in a few stars
    Yea, not much, ik.  But i DID beat several other games during my time.
Thanked by: