Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Help
Hi, I just ripping Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. But there are so many assets.
I'm using uabe and need click one-by-one. Any simple way to export them all?
Honestly, I just want to import some female char and their voice.
Thank you in advance  Big Grin

Thanked by:
Can you upload some samples? Maybe I can figure out the extension of the file, then use Unity Studio to extract all of them by batch process.
Thanked by:
(11-17-2017, 04:14 PM)Sosfiro Wrote: Can you upload some samples? Maybe I can figure out the extension of the file, then use Unity Studio to extract all of them by batch process.

Hii, sorry for late reply. I just read Usable.txt in UABE, there are way to batch extract,
Quote:Batch of files :
1) Create a batch file. It is an UTF-8 encoded text file of which each line specifies a file or directory to add or remove from the bundle file list.
Each line starts with + or -. Plus means that the directory or file should get added to the list, minus means that it should get removed.
To specify if it is a file or directory, it is followed by FILE or DIR. The file or directory path comes after a space character.
Each line can have a maximum of 510 bytes. If it is longer than that, the rest is cut off.
An example file could look like this :
+DIR C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die\Data\Bundles
-FILE C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die\Data\Bundles\TerrainTextures
First, all files in the Bundles folder are added to the list. After that, the TerrainTextures file gets removed.
The resulting list of files is then used to perform the batch export or import.

2) Launch AssetsBundleExtractor with a command line like this :
AssetsBundleExtractor -removetypetree batchexport <batch file path>

But, I'm very noob about this, can't understand.
You can use UABE to extract them. 
Here an example files.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o0895eros7ss9yu/4b.rar

Edit:
It's so simple, btw. I'm just to hard to get it. Just make batch.txt file and boom, work like a charm!  Big Grin

Thanked by:
Interesting. I didn't know that UABE can do batch extraction. I'll consider using it in the future.
Thanked by:
have you figured out how to get the 3d models including the winged dragon of ra 3d model
Thanked by: