Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)
Errors
Duplicate of model in recently uploaded section:

They both go to the same link
Thanked by:
(06-07-2019, 04:13 PM)Retro64 Wrote: Duplicate of model in recently uploaded section:

Where are you seeing this? I assume newer things have been uploaded at this point but I want to make sure there's not a duplicate model floating around regardless.
Thanked by:
(06-08-2019, 12:18 AM)Petie Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 04:13 PM)Retro64 Wrote: Duplicate of model in recently uploaded section:

Where are you seeing this? I assume newer things have been uploaded at this point but I want to make sure there's not a duplicate model floating around regardless.
It's on the Custom/Edited page

It's weird because it's not a duplicate model because it sends you to the same link with the same comments.
There also isn't two on the Legend of Zelda customs page, only here.
Thanked by: Petie
That's very weird. They do both indeed have the same ID. I honestly have no idea what's causing that but I'll look into it. Thanks!

Edit: Actually, I see how it happened and fixed it. I don't imagine this is going to be a common occurrence.
Thanked by:
https://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/neobomberman/

This should be moved to the Neo Geo section.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: SonicStorm478, Petie
Apparently, it's already in the Neo Geo section as well. Not sure why we have it twice. Any insight anyone?
Thanked by:
If I had to guess, someone expected it to be somewhere else, so they made a new game when they uploaded it.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Just move the sheets and remove the duplicate game then.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Won't this be fixed?
It's fixed now.
Thanked by:
I submitted the sheets in the top section as "Main Characters", but I just noticed it says "Characters" instead:

https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile...estaurant/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/atomicrunner/

The game's name should be changed to Chelnov: Atomic Runner.
https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com.../addsheet/
This game needs an icon, for which I've just provided.
[Image: Wf6f8VM.png]
Hello, I come from the MKDS modding community. I made an account to point out some assets from MKDS have been incorrectly labeled as sprites.
As a matter of fact, none of the hazards, and objects in MKDS are sprites at all, they are bill-boarded models (NSBMD) that always face the camera with 16 color format textures,
they run on the 3D engine, not the 2D engine. As for the Shine Spite, and Coin objects, the very same goes for them, they are animated through an NSBTP file "Nitro System Binary Texture Pattern Animation), which swaps the image displayed on the polygon out to give off the illusion of rotation.
The items themselves are not sprites in the same way (Only the icons in the roulette are).
The only true sprites you will see in a race in MKDS, would be anything to do with the HUD.

That being said, the Balloons from Balloon Battle, Coin, Shine Sprite, Boo, Pokey, Cheep-Cheep, Goomba, Montey Mole, Rocky Wrench, Swooper, and Kart Emblems are not sprites.
Thanked by:
(07-07-2019, 11:46 AM)SGC Wrote: Hello, I come from the MKDS modding community. I made an account to point out some assets from MKDS have been incorrectly labeled as sprites.
[snip]

That's cool to know, but they're still sprites in common parlance. Being rendered in the world vs. rendered on-screen doesn't change that. Just like the racers in MK64, the Pokeys in SM64, the Pokémon in SSB64, all that sort of stuff - if the model they're on is just a billboard with no visibly 3D parts, people will see it as a sprite and treat it accordingly.
Thanked by: