Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Errors
TeridaxXD001 commented about it being an arcade action game and since I played it too, I agree with his statement.
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
https://www.models-resource.com/playstation_2/X.html

This game is actually called Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenosaga_Episode_II

The German part means "Beyond Good and Evil", so there must be an "ö" in the current "Bose".
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: SuperFlomm, Petie
I'm not sure if this is just me, but I don't believe the "Rate User" button in a user's reputation page works on mobile. I'm using Chrome, and haven't checked any other browsers. I know rep isnt long for this forum, but still.
Thanked by:
It doesn't but it's not something I can fix. They haven't updated the mobile skin in years but it's still the only one out there. MyBB 2.0 is supposed to include one natively but I've all but given up on that actually being released.
Thanked by:
Hey guys, just letting you all know that I'm an idiot. In my haste, I submitted the PC games Catacomb 3D, Catacomb Abyss, Catacomb Armageddon, and Catacomb Apocalypse all with the word "Catacomb" pluralized. My sincerest apologies for any additional work that makes for the moderating staff to correct those game titles.

Repeated for clarity: the games currently exist on the site as Catacombs 3D, Catacombs Abyss, Catacombs Armageddon, and Catacombs Apocalypse but should instead be Catacomb 3D, Catacomb Abyss, Catacomb Armageddon, and Catacomb Apocalypse.

Sorry again. I try really hard to make sure errors like that don't happen.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by: Shade, Ton, Garamonde
Everything's all fixed up! : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Garamonde, Dunkelschwamm
Hey everyone, I'm getting an error when adding a game to model's resource. Basically a blank white screen with plain text reading "Error adding game".

I want to add Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and my model of Jack'o. Please help. Very Sad
Thanked by:
Oops, I think I see what's going on. Submissions with icons have been working but those without have been broken because I put a piece of code in the wrong place. Can you give it another try?
Thanked by: nega
(02-03-2017, 09:37 AM)Petie Wrote: Oops, I think I see what's going on. Submissions with icons have been working but those without have been broken because I put a piece of code in the wrong place. Can you give it another try?

Yaaaaay! It worked.
Thanked by:
Hi, I found 3 sprite sheets posted at the wrong game.
Sheets: "Brago", "Kiddo" and "Tia"
Current game: Zatch Bell!: Electric Arena
Correct game: Konjiki no Gashbell!! Yuujou no Zakeru Dream Tag Tournament
I've played the correct game myself, so I know the sheets belong to it.
Thanked by: Shade
Everything's been moved to the appropriate section! : >
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
I don't know if it's my device or what, but even though I can log in on the main forums, I can't seem to log in on any of the sub-websites... Is it because I'm doing this on Microsoft Edge?
Thanked by:
Do you have an ad-blocker enabled? They often break the single sign on system we're using.
Thanked by:
There's a SNES game with the wrong name.
Current name: Yu Yu Hakusho Tokubehuten
Correct name: Yu Yu Hakusho Tokubetsuhen
Thanked by:
Not sure if this is an error or not but I think most of Hotline Miami 2's sprites should be labeled NSFW, most of the sprites have excessive gore 
which would not be safe for work, and the pig butcher sprite sheet depicts rape.
Thanked by: Garamonde