Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Errors
@SteveThunder: You can actually edit sheet information yourself, including names, sections, and game it belongs to. When you click on the sheet, the information box that appears above the sheet image has a pencil icon that says "Revise" next to it, click on it and you can change those details. The mods have to approve your changes though, so they won't appear right away.
Thanked by:
Not really an error but, I want to fix the pictures and some details in my Super Nintendo tutorial thread, but since it has been archived, i cant modify it anymore. Could a mod move it to TheRessource/SpritersRessource/Rippinghelp section so i can modify it please?
[Image: w5xqva2wqod7ni6zg.jpg]
Thanked by:
Done!
Thanked by: daemoth
Something I noticed on the Dissidia Duodecim page on TMR, none of the models uploaded actually are properly posed. If I recall the actual output models are 'I' posed but can easily be T-Posed if someone is good at manipulating bones. The preview images show the models in A-Pose- or I-Pose, but none of them actually are. Chaos and Sephiroth were the first ones I noticed.
Thanked by:
The "Select A Letter" doesn't blend in with the background on Models/Textures, It's fine on Sprites/Sounds.

Very minor but it's triggering my ocd

[Image: EkZz6Au.png]
Thanked by:
It looks fine to me. Can you screenshot what you're seeing? And maybe clear your cache and try reloading it?
Thanked by:
(02-20-2016, 05:23 PM)Petie Wrote: It looks fine to me. Can you screenshot what you're seeing? And maybe clear your cache and try reloading it?

Tried it, still there, even installed fire fox to see if it was just chrome, still there on fire fox.

[Image: oVmItiS.png]
Thanked by:
I do see what you're referring to in your screenshots but I can't reproduce it. You do appear to be using AdBlock though and it has been known to cause seemingly unrelated display issues in the past so I'd start there.
Thanked by:
(02-20-2016, 06:00 PM)Petie Wrote: I do see what you're referring to in your screenshots but I can't reproduce it. You do appear to be using AdBlock though and it has been known to cause seemingly unrelated display issues in the past so I'd start there.

It's still there with all extensions disabled, If this is just an issue on my end then it's fine, just brought it up just in case it wasn't just me.

[Image: TUq4zq0.png]
Thanked by:
Just want to say I can't reproduce it either. Although, I don't see Dazz or the speech bubble at all unless I'm logged out, is that because I'm staff or is it an error?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(02-20-2016, 06:05 PM)Hallowpape Wrote: It's still there with all extensions disabled, If this is just an issue on my end then it's fine, just brought it up just in case it wasn't just me.

It could have something to do with how your computer is rendering the images but it doesn't appear to be on our end. Still though, I'm curious. Can you provide your OS and browser?

(02-20-2016, 06:07 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Just want to say I can't reproduce it either. Although, I don't see Dazz or the speech bubble at all unless I'm logged out, is that because I'm staff or is it an error?

You don't see it because it's hidden with the ads when you're a member of the supporter group, which you are.
Thanked by: puggsoy
Why is the background of the image grey in the first place? Why not just make it transparent?
Thanked by:
Because it was made like 8 years ago and trying to fix it now would completely break it.
Thanked by:
I'm just talking about replacing the image itself with an identical image with the grey backdrop changed to transparency. You wouldn't be changing any code. How would that break anything?
Thanked by: puggsoy
It was more a concern about the animated part being annoying to edit. I know I discussed it with Dazz at some point. He'd be better suited to answer this question.
Thanked by: