Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)
Errors
There were 3 copies of Shrek SuperSlam for the GameCube, 2 of which had no sheets so I deleted them. However, the one left has a url ending with "shreksuperslam2". I assume this is because it was the third submitted (iirc the others ended with "shreksuperslam" and "shreksuperslam1").

I'd like to remove the "2" on the end, however apparently I'm not able to change that anymore (I think I used to be able to?), in any case if someone could change it that'd be good.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(11-13-2015, 09:17 PM)puggsoy Wrote: There were 3 copies of Shrek SuperSlam for the GameCube, 2 of which had no sheets so I deleted them. However, the one left has a url ending with "shreksuperslam2". I assume this is because it was the third submitted (iirc the others ended with "shreksuperslam" and "shreksuperslam1").

I'd like to remove the "2" on the end, however apparently I'm not able to change that anymore (I think I used to be able to?), in any case if someone could change it that'd be good.
Yeah, I see what you mean... I'll go see if I can fix it, even if it means I have to delete the existing section(s?) in order to do so.

I noticed a similar thing for the PC's World of Warcraft section, can't remove the "All Versions" from the title since it complains about it already existing when it doesn't...

(EDIT: They're in "pending" limbo apparently, they're not in the corresponding list on the site either. That isn't right...)
(EDIT 2: Fixed it, still gotta figure out why I can't change the latter, or rather why they're still in the database.)
(EDIT 3: Fixed both problems, I hope.)
Thanked by:
I'm not sure why multiple games were created but the issue you guys were having is expected. When a game contains no sheets, it's supposed to auto-hide itself but deleted games, even ones manually deleted, are never physically removed from the database so we have the option to restore them later. This is why it said the game already exists when it technically doesn't.
Thanked by: psychospacecow
Actually, for me I don't even see a field to change it at all when editing games. I used to, but it seems like it was removed at some point for site staff.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Oh, the ability to edit short names hasn't existed in a very long time. When renaming a game, there is an option to preserve the existing short name but they can't be directly edited.
Thanked by: puggsoy
Today I noticed there were two instances of the game Atomic Punk for Game Boy on the site.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...bomberboy/ (US name first, Japanese after)
http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...tomicpunk/ (Japanese name first, US name after)

Both contain one sheet each.
Thanked by:
(11-15-2015, 10:23 AM)Superjustinbros Wrote: Today I noticed there were two instances of the game Atomic Punk for Game Boy on the site.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...bomberboy/ (US name first, Japanese after)
http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...tomicpunk/ (Japanese name first, US name after)

Both contain one sheet each.
Fixed, threw in its European name too because why not.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...bomberboy/
Thanked by: Garamonde, Ton
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...eet/73025/

Unless my eyes are wrong, this doesn't look like a Dragon Ball sheet let alone a Wonderswan one.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Something really screwed up with the last batch of approvals. Not sure why - will have to look into it

edit: Looks like I've fixed the screwed up sheets now. I believe the issue came about from me approving stuff too quickly at the same time and the site getting mixed messages from me. I'll be more careful in the future.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
The sprite sheet of "The Shredder" that I submitted to the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus" (GBA) section should be moved to "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Konami)". There was a mix-up with the game icon or something at the time but anyway, the rip is from the first game.
Thanked by: Shade
(11-25-2015, 09:54 PM)MegamanEXE95 Wrote: The sprite sheet of "The Shredder" that I submitted to the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus" (GBA) section should be moved to "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Konami)". There was a mix-up with the game icon or something at the time but anyway, the rip is from the first game.
Moved to the correct game!
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde
This sheet is incomplete for both characters featured. I'm working on getting both uploaded separately right now.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
Just a heads up, I'm using Firefox and for the past day, every time I'm at a "Resource" homepage I keep getting a script error:

When I select "Stop Now", with or without the "Don't ask..." option selected, it continues to popup repeatedly and lags my laptop up. I've literally got to "CTRL-ALT-DEL" just to close Firefox.
Thanked by:
That looks like one of the advertisements on the page isn't working right.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
That's my guess. I'm not seeing it myself, in any browser, so I imagine it's location-specific as well. Next time it comes up, can you hit the Debug script button and post a screenshot of the broken code so we can try to figure out what's causing it and either fix it or report the broken ad? Thanks!
Thanked by: