Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Errors
We do our best to keep annoying ads off the site. They do occasionally slip through though which is why we have the ad reporting topic. Should you see one that shouldn't be there, let us know in that thread and we'll take care of it.

As for the issue at hand, AdBlock is known to break a number of the features on the site for reasons we can't quite figure out so that could be it.
Thanked by: Hiccup
It still isn't working :/
Thanked by:
Have you tried another browser? This has happened to me before with firefox and switching to chrome always seemed to work. Maybe try firefox instead?
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Petie
I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Thanked by:
Do you have AdBlock installed on all of the browsers you tried? Whitelisting isn't always enough to un-break things - if it's on all of your browsers, try starting one with plugins disabled or with AdBlock removed.
Thanked by:
I'll try disabling it completly in chrome.
Thanked by:
No luck, unfortunately. I disabled all my other extensions too.
Thanked by:
I'm really at a loss as for what to tell you at this point. The files are fine, the browsers and programs you're using are fine. There's nothing else I can think of that would interfere.
Thanked by:
I'll try with a proxy. Maybe my ISP has blocked it for some reason.

EDIT: Nope. I'm just going to make a thread for my model rips instead.
Thanked by:
Perhaps reinstalling chrome (or any of your choice) can fix the problem. Maybe your browser has a hidden extension that is causing trouble or the browser itself is bugged.
Thanked by:
First I'll try clearing cache, cookies etc. I can't believe I didn't think of that.
Thanked by:
You can also run tools like adwcleaner to scan possible adds in your browser that you are unaware of.

For cookies/stuff: CCleaner can do the job easily.

If you decide to uninstall your browser, a full clean up during the processes is recommended. I use Revo Unistaller since it detects remaining junk from the program.

There are others programs like these ones that can do the job, just posting the ones that I use from a long time and never got me a problem.
Thanked by:
Still not working. Could someone upload them for me? I've linked to them on my "showreel" thread,
Thanked by:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_...eet/27520/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_...eet/27521/
These sheets are the same.
[Image: stitch_hi_by_guy_who_does_art-d7hridu.jpg]
Thanked by:
They're in 2 different sections though - one for Wario, one for Waluigi. They were both put up to help people find the content they wanted.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: SuperFlomm