Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)
Errors
Well if that's the case, I will post the comment I intended to make here:

Smoldergeist is on there twice, same sheet as far as I can tell. Maybe one can be deleted?
[Image: OOovP5l.gif]
Thanked by:
(08-30-2015, 07:44 PM)fawfulthegreat64 Wrote: Smoldergeist is on there twice, same sheet as far as I can tell. Maybe one can be deleted?
Seems to be that way, the first sheet seems to be the same as the second, with more space between each sprite, so I imagine it was an older revision that didn't get replaced properly.

Removed the older sheet, left the newer one.
Thanked by:
Not sure if this is intentional or on-purpose, but when i reply to my own posts, i finally publish my new post to find-out it's just adding to the old one...

This is kinda frustrating, and actually caused me to delete content from an earlier post.

Is this intentional?
Or a bug?

Regardless, It'd be nice to see this changed, it causes problems, and doesn't seem all that useful to me.
Thanked by:
It's there so that people can't just spam a hundred posts in a thread in a row.

It can be annoying though, IDK what can be done about it.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: DarkGrievous7145
It is only within a certain time period.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
(08-31-2015, 02:57 AM)Dazz Wrote: It is only within a certain time period.

ok, thanks!
I suppose the anti-spam thing does make sense, actually...
A warning that it does that would be nice, though...
Thanked by:
That warning is built into the rules which states, among many other things, that double-posting isn't allowed outside of a few exceptional circumstances.
Thanked by: DarkGrievous7145
(08-31-2015, 08:39 AM)Petie Wrote: That warning is built into the rules which states, among many other things, that double-posting isn't allowed outside of a few exceptional circumstances.

oh, ok...thanks for the clarification!
yeah, the thread really giving me trouble is my new flash game ripping advice thread, which i'd prefer the content split across posts... i suppose i could use spoilers, but i don't wanna potentially create a nested nightmare of directions, if you know what i mean?

anyways, yep, that information helps a bit!

p.s.
I'm glad the staff here are quite clear and reasonable, and reply as quickly as possible, and with useful information!
many thanks and appreciation for that (:
Thanked by:
If you're making a tutorial thread, that actually does meet the requirements for an exception. You'll just need to wait a certain amount of time between posts in order to reserve the first few. Unfortunately, I'm not actually sure what that timeframe is off hand. In reality though, you can also just use formatting to logically separate sections of a single post.
Thanked by:
(08-31-2015, 06:15 PM)Petie Wrote: If you're making a tutorial thread, that actually does meet the requirements for an exception. You'll just need to wait a certain amount of time between posts in order to reserve the first few. Unfortunately, I'm not actually sure what that timeframe is off hand. In reality though, you can also just use formatting to logically separate sections of a single post.

i guess you could say i'm making it, i technically have made it, but it's still lacking examples and screenshots
http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-27679.html

and...yeah, thanks for the advice
Thanked by:
It's not exactly an error, but I'm really tired of these adds automatically redirecting me to a different, blank page and opening my App Store. It makes browsing the forum unbearable on my phone
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by:
Please report them in the ad reporting thread when you see them. The URL of the blank page and the app it's taking you to are important. These ads are malicious as far as we're concerned and we ensure they're reported and promptly removed as quickly as we can but we can't do that without reports and specific details.
Thanked by:
So it looks like there's two of these for WarioWare: Smooth Moves:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/wii/war...eet/68672/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/wii/war...eet/24072/

It's my fault that I forgot that the theater posters were already uploaded by Dazz...
However mine has the other elements of the theater and not just the posters.

Dazz, since you're the one who uploaded it (At least you run the site. Tongue), which one should stay and which one should go?
Thanked by:
For some reason, no ads wanted to load today here. Every other day they would, because you can see that adblock is disabled.
No cropping was done here. This is a legit screenshot of my screen. Even though I'm logged in, it is saying nobody is browsing the thread. Am I nobody?
[Image: Akveqa.png]
[Image: 3oEduVuAsde9E8A716.gif][Image: ness_stamp_by_yukidarkfan.png]
3DS Friend Code: 4098-7082-7654
Add me sometime. I've got Smash, Mario Kart, and a few others!
Thanked by: Struggleton!
This can happen from time to time. Sometimes, the ads just don't load for whatever reason. Give it some time and I imagine they'll come back. The report is appreciated all the same though!
Thanked by: