Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Errors
I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I can't alter the reputations of other users anymore. No matter how many times I click the rate user button, the window dos not appear. The same is happening for the report button.

Even though I set it to allow pop-ups, nothing has changed. What's going on?

EDIT: The windows for these features are now back again! Smile
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
I don't know if anyone has pointed it out yet, but I have a link-related avatar, and the other resource sites try to load it as "*-resource.comttps//cloud.cg-id.net/pic/Kirbeh" which doesn't really work :p

Sorry, once again if someone has pointed it out.
[Image: 76561198021426206.png]
Thanked by:
I'm not in front of my computer at the moment so I can't quite confirm this but I imagine the issue is that I'm only checking for http:// and not https:// when determining avatar type. If you haven't done so already, please post a comment on the main site (i.e. on the most recent tSR update) and don't change your avatar. I'll look into this tomorrow after work. Thanks for the report and welcome to the community!

Edit:
Fixed some mistakes that would have been obvious had I followed my normal procedure of re-reading all posts typed on my phone...
Thanked by: Kirbeh
Done Big Grin
[Image: 76561198021426206.png]
Thanked by:
Had a little time before work so I took a look and this is now fixed. My assumption about the error was correct so it was an easy fix! Smile
Thanked by: Kirbeh, puggsoy
Not exactly an error, but I am uploading all of the lollipops in one .zip file, and said .zip contains better versions of the green lollipops, so feel free to delete the lollipops that have been uploaded separately:

http://www.models-resource.com/other_sys...odel/7227/
http://www.models-resource.com/other_sys...odel/7228/
Thanked by: puggsoy
Lollipops deleted Smile
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Mystie, Garamonde
Little error i probably made on the icon of Snes/ ChronoTrigger/ GuardiaForest 600Ad, it has the 1000Ad label.
GuardiaForest600Ad Fixed
Thanked by:
hey not really an error, but there isn't a general questions thread and i didn't see a reason to make a separate thread for this

what is this about?

[Image: bug.gif]

Its the only time ive ever seen it, and the hover over tooltip simply labels it as "bug"

Is this some sort of hidden feature, or previously nonexistent feature?

What does it mean, if anything at all? It doesn't impact my site experience at all, but my curiosity is piqued 
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by:
(11-12-2014, 08:38 AM)daemoth Wrote: Little error i probably made on the icon of Snes/ ChronoTrigger/ GuardiaForest 600Ad, it has the 1000Ad label.
GuardiaForest600Ad Fixed

Nobody fix this yet! We can use it to test revisions.

(11-12-2014, 11:14 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: hey not really an error, but there isn't a general questions thread and i didn't see a reason to make a separate thread for this

what is this about?

Its the only time ive ever seen it, and the hover over tooltip simply labels it as "bug"

What does it mean, if anything at all? It doesn't impact my site experience at all, but my curiosity is piqued 

I have no idea what that is but I'm definitely curious now.

Edit:
Apparently, it's a post icon. I evidently haven't looked at them recently and never noticed that among them when I did. Disregard what I said then.
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
Heart 
(11-12-2014, 11:14 AM)Sevenstitch Wrote: hey not really an error, but there isn't a general questions thread and i didn't see a reason to make a separate thread for this

what is this about?

It's a post icon - if you click reply to somebody, or just reply to a thread using the "New Reply" button instead of quick reply, you can select a Post Icon. I think we normally disabled them, but there isn't much reason to so we left it.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Sevenstitch
Has anyone experienced this phenomena about not being able to change your signature?
Because I can't.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by:
Your gif shows us absolutely nothing...

Edit: It's loading now. Not sure why that's happening... Maybe Pete can help?
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
It seems to be working just fine for me and I'm not seeing anything on your account that would prevent you from editing it. I went ahead and updated it on my end. Give it a shot now.
Thanked by: eureka
Works Like a charm.
Thanks!

EDIT: WOW It's Doing it again.
I'm being serious.
Like I made this huge sig full of Mycode and when pushed "Preview Sig" It still had it.
It must be something with my computer. It's been doing this for two months now.
[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: