Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)
Errors
So I attempted to replace the background but it's too difficult to see which pixels belong to the sprites, especially around Azurill's tail. I'm afraid they'll just need to be re-ripped.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
The big icon for Pikachu from Pokemon Snap is mixed up with the big icon for Pikachu from Pokemon Stadium 2.

It might be the small ones, actually, but I'm not sure.
Thanked by:
These will be updated eventually anyway when new renders are made, so I wouldn't worry too much for now.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: Random Talking Bush
The Upright Xenomorph and Xenomorph Guardian in Alien 3 (Genesis) have switched their icons.
Thanked by: puggsoy
Thanks, fixed!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde
The text matches now, but the Aliens pictured in the icons are still the wrong ones. I should have specified that >.<
Thanked by:
I didn't change the text (since it wasn't incorrect), just the pictures. You'll need to refresh the page to see it (maybe Ctrl+F5 to purge the cache).
Thanked by:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/game_bo...eet/19345/
Another now-redundant sheet.
--
Thanked by: Dazz, puggsoy
Sorted Smile
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=gilligan%27s

Searching "gilligan's" (without quotes) brings up weird results, more than 10,000 sheets.
Thanked by:
Interesting - it's providing everything with the letter "s" in it...
We could run away
When there's no Mondays

Thanked by:
I just did a brief search and it seems that MySQL searches for both the word with and without the apostrophe in an effort to make results relevant for non-English languages. This seems to have the unfortunate side effect of breaking searches that contain 's since it's looking for the parts before and after the apostrophe separately. I'll try to find a fix but for now, searches including apostrophes should likely be wrapped in double quotes (I haven't tested this yet but I imagine it should work) or you should simply drop the 's and let it match on gilligan.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Ah I see, that makes sense. Also, for the record, wrapping in double quotes works.
Thanked by: Petie
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...eet/63623/
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...eet/63624/

Looks like one's a duplicate of the other.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: puggsoy
Indeed. Removed the second one Smile
Thanked by: