Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Errors
I don't know if this is an error per se, but when you are uploading a forum avatar the instructions say the avatar can be up to 150x150, but in reality the forum displays the images at 143x150. Either the instructions need to be updated or something needs to be fixed in the code.
Thanked by:
Are you sure the original image was 150x150?
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Actually, my avatar is 150x150 and I had no trouble with the site excepting it or displaying it incorrectly.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
No your avatar is being squashed down to 143x150

See where it says "scaled to:" after dimensions:

It's just not that noticeable because it's only a difference of seven pixels. It's only a big deal with more "pixely" avatars like my current one. (I made a smaller version so it wouldn't be squashed so it's not a perfect example).
Thanked by:
No, it doesn't say that for his or mine.

---

Solved it. It's caused by "Display posts in classic mode," we're not using it so we don't have the image scaling.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
Thanked by:
[Image: 949bd9e2b1.png] [Image: e941ccbc08.png] [Image: 549e0d0aba.png]

Deathbringer's right it's only doing it for you. Which is weird as hell, but I imagine it's a bug that'll need fixed.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
Oh wait, I see what the issue is. Because I do not normally have my browser screen maximized it was squashing the avatar in an effort to fit the entire post lengthwise into my browser without shrinking the post box itself. So it was an issue on my end, not the forum.

Incidentally I've determined that the most the images will squash is down to 142 pixels, if anyone finds that information relevant.

Weird that it only shrinks the images horizontally and doesn't try to keep them proportionate.
Thanked by:
An IRC user sent this to the channel, so you guys might want to look into it:
Quote:<CHAOS_FANTAZY> http://www.spriters-resource.com/wii/M.html Banner for Mega Man 10 is not using an actual MM10 screenshot, but one from a fangame known as Mega Man Unlimited. It was formerly known as Mega Man 10, but really...I don't know how this managed to slip by.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Speaking of which, Isn't the image used for KH Birth by sleep a screen shot of a mod?
I'm pretty sure you never see a shirtless Terra with the unversed symbol tattooed on his chest
[Image: 47.png]
[Image: E1wErXC.png]
Thanked by:
(09-29-2014, 07:53 PM)Vipershark Wrote: An IRC user sent this to the channel, so you guys might want to look into it:

Quote:<CHAOS_FANTAZY> http://www.spriters-resource.com/wii/M.html Banner for Mega Man 10 is not using an actual MM10 screenshot, but one from a fangame known as Mega Man Unlimited.  It was formerly known as Mega Man 10, but really...I don't know how this managed to slip by.

(09-29-2014, 08:20 PM)o0DemonBoy0o Wrote: Speaking of which, Isn't the image used for KH Birth by sleep a screen shot of a mod?
I'm pretty sure you never see a shirtless Terra with the unversed symbol tattooed on his chest
[Image: 47.png]

Both of them are fixed now, reload the page to see the new icons! Still, what happened to the Mega Man 10 icon I made for it a while back, why was it replaced with that...?

And yeah, the old icon was taken from a modded screenshot, this one in fact.
Thanked by:
Can someone replace this sheet: http://www.spriters-resource.com/nes/mon...eet/62921/

With this: http://i.minus.com/iiWaSrCGOWVUB.png
Thanked by:
Updated.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
OoT3D is still listed under "Other Systems", rather than being in the 3DS section. http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_s...aoftime3d/
Thanked by:
Fixed, thanks!
Thanked by: Mystie
Okay, This could go in errors, but I'm lazy.  Okay, So I was replying to my showreel thread and I clicked on the image. So far so good.  I pushed "Post Reply" and got the error "The file Upload failed. please try again".  I did try again, renamed the file, and the file was a PNG.
I'm confused...

EDIT:  I used Imgur. No problem now.

EDIT EDIT: But Why did that even happen?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: jcKgJbX.png]
Thanked by: