Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Thank you so much for continuing to rip assets from the game!

Do you ever plan to extract objects like food and drinks like the bottles of Amarita Shower?
Thanked by:
(10-09-2019, 03:45 PM)Uncle Koopa Wrote: Thank you so much for continuing to rip assets from the game!

Do you ever plan to extract objects like food and drinks like the bottles of Amarita Shower?

Nice to see you again mate. Smile

And yeah, I think they're in the "props" folder, so they're toally within the realm of rippability.
Thanked by:
can i suggest more map rips?
Thanked by:
(10-11-2019, 04:01 PM)Eivuiee Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 03:45 PM)Uncle Koopa Wrote: Thank you so much for continuing to rip assets from the game!

Nice to see you again mate. Smile

And yeah, I think they're in the "props" folder, so they're toally within the realm of rippability.
Nice to see you again too! I'm assuming those laptop repairs went well? 

If they're on the simpler side to grab, I'd love to get my hands on some of those general props like the food/drinks from the game.
Thanked by:
(10-12-2019, 06:15 AM)Makoto Wrote: can i suggest more map rips?

Sure, which kind? Overworld of Dungeons?

(10-14-2019, 02:17 PM)Uncle Koopa Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:01 PM)Eivuiee Wrote: And yeah, I think they're in the "props" folder, so they're toally within the realm of rippability.
If they're on the simpler side to grab, I'd love to get my hands on some of those general props like the food/drinks from the game.

I added all the foodstuffs I could find as one folder. That's all of them I could find tho.
Thanked by:
Did you ever figure out the issue with M-DEUS? Though to be honest it's been a while since I looked, I don't remember exactly what it was, haha.
Thanked by:
(10-21-2019, 06:41 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: Did you ever figure out the issue with M-DEUS? Though to be honest it's been a while since I looked, I don't remember exactly what it was, haha.

You said he lacked a face/eyes, and I opened the file up again to compare it to the game (Looked at a recording of the battle) and...

The model seemed fine on my end, because M-DEUS doesn'tactually have a face!
https://youtu.be/2Tvoxc7cIK0?t=283
Thanked by:
(10-20-2019, 05:20 PM)Eivuiee Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 06:15 AM)Makoto Wrote: can i suggest more map rips?

Sure, which kind? Overworld of Dungeons?
sorry for replying late, but i'm looking for the map used here
https://youtu.be/oPvImFEcs_o
Thanked by:
Bump? Also now it's out on switch
Thanked by: