Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
I'm happy to say that I've started uploading the models to the Resource, now that I have the help of kurokairaku!
They'll be uploaded as .FBX with all their textures in both .dds and .png format, thanks to him tipping me off on something.

As of this post, I've uploaded all of Itsuki's costumes, Chrom's two Promotions (as well as submitting an update to the regular costume submitted by Hallow) and all of Itsuki's Weapons (Rapiers).

So now it's only a matter of time for them to either get accepted or rejected, hah.
Thanked by:
So, what happened with this? I've been trying to extract the models myself for a while with little luck. It took me forever to figure out how to extract the CPK without errors. But despite reading different threads on different websites, I still can't manage to extract the APAKs for the life of me. After messing around with the APAK file, I was once able to extract a broken 0 byte PSPK file. But that was no use to me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
Thanked by:
(01-20-2018, 08:38 PM)RikuDawn Wrote: So, what happened with this? I've been trying to extract the models myself for a while with little luck. It took me forever to figure out how to extract the CPK without errors. But despite reading different threads on different websites, I still can't manage to extract the APAKs for the life of me. After messing around with the APAK file, I was once able to extract a broken 0 byte PSPK file. But that was no use to me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I used a script that was written especially to extract files from .apak. It was written by someone I know tangentially, so I'm not to keen on sharing it without their permission.

And, I havent forgotten about this project! In fact, I had a bunch of models in the queue, thinking they were ready to be approved.
As it turns out, there needs to be a .dae or .obj of the model available for it to be approved. I had only included a .fbx, which is why I'll have to resubmit them all with the correct file format included.

I'm thinking about linking to them off-site for the time being as well.
Thanked by:
can you edit act_allhit_01.ptcl in pack_020_effect.cpk
or you have any tools to edit.
Thanked by:
Unfortunately I don't know about effects of .ptcl files at all, sorry

Big update on the main thread - I decided to upload the models to mega.nz for the time being.
If you want me to upload anything in particular, send me a PM or something!

Hope you enjoy Heart

- Eevee
Thanked by: ambros489
Thank you very much for uploading these models.

I've been playing with them in Xnalara after converting them to that format, and I only have one question: What are the "hl" and "ll" texture maps for? I'm still learning about modelling, so I don't have a lot of experience.

I guess the "cl" are the diffuse maps, the "nm" are the normal maps, and the "sp" are the speculars. It's just those other two that I'm not familiar with yet.
Thanked by:
(04-01-2018, 12:15 PM)ambros489 Wrote: I only have one question: What are the "hl" and "ll" texture maps for?

As much as I'd like to answer, I honestly have no idea myself. I only ripped the models and textures, never handled them myself.
I'm going to ask the dude who made the renders for me (Kuro) to see if he ever figured that one out.

Edit: Even Kuro doesn't know! He has some guesses, but nothing certain. Sorry!
(04-01-2018, 05:54 PM)Eivuiee Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 12:15 PM)ambros489 Wrote: I only have one question: What are the "hl" and "ll" texture maps for?

As much as I'd like to answer, I honestly have no idea myself. I only ripped the models and textures, never handled them myself.
I'm going to ask the dude who made the renders for me (Kuro) to see if he ever figured that one out.

Edit: Even Kuro doesn't know! He has some guesses, but nothing certain. Sorry!

At least you tried, so thanks. Maybe another person has the answer to this mystery.
Thanked by:
Post updated!

Added a link to the folder on mega.nz

New models:
- Maiko
- Mamori
- Swimsuit Girl 3
- Tiki=Waifu
(04-12-2018, 04:05 AM)Eivuiee Wrote: Post updated!

New models:
- Maiko
- Mamori
- Swimsuit Girl 3
- Tiki=Waifu

Thank you for continuing to post new models! I will start to port them to XNALARA, as you can see in my Deviantart page.
Thanked by: Eivuiee
(08-17-2017, 04:27 PM)Gamer101 Wrote: I just wanted to say that I commend you for taking the time and tell us how you did your process on ripping those models from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. You have given me some insight on this, and I hope to use this wisdom with care as I try to do some model ripping myself later on.

I just have one question (That is completely optional): Is 3DS Max the only way to make working models suited for The VG Resource requirements or is it possible to make them work through Blender?

Again, thank you very much for sharing your wisdom to us readers of the forum.

you can import into  blenders using the script uploaded by szkaradek123 inthread below
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=...kyo+mirage
Thanked by: Eivuiee
(04-12-2018, 04:05 AM)Eivuiee Wrote: Post updated!

New models:
- Maiko
- Mamori
- Swimsuit Girl 3
- Tiki=Waifu

Thank you!
You are great!!
Thanked by:
(04-14-2018, 06:40 AM)Itsuki Aoi Wrote: Thank you!
You are great!!

No problem, please tell me if there's any model in particular you'd like and they will be on here faster. Smile
Thanked by:
(04-14-2018, 10:39 AM)Eivuiee Wrote: No problem, please tell me if there's any model in particular you'd like and they will be on here faster. Smile

If you could include Eleonora and Kiria in your next update that would be great! No rush, though.
Thanked by:
(04-14-2018, 10:39 AM)Eivuiee Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 06:40 AM)Itsuki Aoi Wrote: Thank you!
You are great!!

No problem, please tell me if there's any model in particular you'd like and they will be on here faster. Smile

I'm glad just having Tiki.

If possible, I would like to have Tiki's magic staff and Tiki's microphone. Also Tiki=Waifu's laptop.
Thanked by: