Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How long is it on average for the approval process on The Sounds Resource?
I've been wondering how long the approval process for sounds added to The Sounds Resource is. I'm getting kind of worried if some sounds I've submitted will be approved or not. I know that some of the admins are busy with several submissions at a time but, It'd help clear my head if I knew around how long the approval process takes.
Thanked by:
https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-26810.html

The answer is basically "when we get round to it". It depends on how many sounds are waiting to be approved and the availability of staff. This goes up and down so it's kind of hard to give an average.

Someone else might be able to give a more concrete answer, but in any case there's no need to worry. We will eventually get around to your submissions and they'll be either accepted or declined, they won't just sit around forever.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Petie
Thanks for the information, I've just been really worried that it's been 28 days so far, and never got any kind of response related to my submission. But then again I submitted more than 6000 voicelines from the cutscenes in Megadimension Neptunia VII, so I'd imagine it'd take a while for them to be reviewed. I just think I'm being too impatient because of how hard I worked on them.
Thanked by:
(08-12-2017, 07:14 PM)Top Nep 76 Wrote: Thanks for the information, I've just been really worried that it's been 28 days so far, and never got any kind of response related to my submission. But then again I submitted more than 6000 voicelines from the cutscenes in Megadimension Neptunia VII, so I'd imagine it'd take a while for them to be reviewed. I just think I'm being too impatient because of how hard I worked on them.
If you think 28 days is bad... people wait months over on the models resource, due to there being so many submissions and not a lot of staff around at the same time. We will get too it, so please be patient. And, sounds takes awhile too, because there can be thousands of files packed up in one submission. Best thing you can do is run over that submission completely, cut out any duplicates, cut out any silenced-based sound file, and really spiffy it up so it can get through approval easier. Smile
Thanked by: