Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"Other Systems" Ripping Project
(08-30-2017, 05:58 PM)shadowman44 Wrote: It STILL won't work even when I try to copy it from the "approved" PM

Maybe I just need to have automatic approval in order to do those fancy icon links 

https://www.spriters-resource.com/zx_spe...eet/95287/ Anyway here's another Spectrum rip, man this game has weird controls.

You will need for your sheet to be approved first. Then copy the icon URL, sheet URL, and put the sheet name in the code bellow

(remove the space after the first "[" )
[ tsricon img="icon link" url="sheet link"]sheet name[/tsricon]

Playable Character
Playable Character
Thanked by: Garamonde, shadowman44
Background
Background

Shmupfags are all over this game, but it is kinda boring. There is just one background in the whole game.
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by:
I see no staff have replied here yet... This is a really good thread and I'll be keeping an eye on it! Good job guys!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Magma MK-II
Title Screen
Title Screen
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: AFruitaday!
Backgrounds
Backgrounds
Ending Pictures
Ending Pictures
Versus Portraits
Versus Portraits
Thanked by:
Not sure if I'll be able to contribute anything to something from an "Other Systems" console anytime soon but I agree, this is a really good project and a way to shed some light on these more obscure consoles.
Thanked by: Magma MK-II
TwinBee
TwinBee
Thanked by: Ton
Bub/Bob
Bub/Bob

Ay thanks.

Anyway more Spectrum games because the Spectrum had like thousands of games for it but nobody seems to want to rip them, probably because it's hard to emulate.
Thanked by: Firejoker54, Ton
Large Portraits (beta)
Large Portraits (beta)
Small Portraits (beta)
Small Portraits (beta)

I wanted to rip from the regular version of the game, but nobody knows how to unlock the last character and there are no saves around.

(09-01-2017, 11:00 PM)shadowman44 Wrote: Anyway more Spectrum games because the Spectrum had like thousands of games for it but nobody seems to want to rip them, probably because it's hard to emulate.

Both Speccy and FUSE work fairly well. I guess the problem is more like the Spectrum was a really quirky machine.
Thanked by:
(09-02-2017, 12:45 PM)Magma Dragoon Wrote:
Large Portraits (beta)
Large Portraits (beta)
Small Portraits (beta)
Small Portraits (beta)

I wanted to rip from the regular version of the game, but nobody knows how to unlock the last character and there are no saves around.

(09-01-2017, 11:00 PM)shadowman44 Wrote: Anyway more Spectrum games because the Spectrum had like thousands of games for it but nobody seems to want to rip them, probably because it's hard to emulate.

Both Speccy and FUSE work fairly well. I guess the problem is more like the Spectrum was a really quirky machine.

Speccy was frustrating for me because it didn't have an internal pausing and I had to print screen to get screenshots and resize them and it was just awful. Fuse is the best Spec emulator out there for rips (even though it has no layering but that's because the Spectrum had no layers in the hardware)
Cú Chulainn
Cú Chulainn
Thanked by: Ton, Davy Jones
Cú Chulainn
Cú Chulainn

Prequel to the above. His name makes me chuckle... ("Cú" is a kinda dirty word here in Brazil)
Thanked by:
John Marsh
John Marsh

Like the previous games, but IN SPACE!
sign me up on this project, i've in th ripping backlog 2 games that you guys will be interested.
One is Deathsmiles for the xbox 360 and the other is Kantai Collection Kai for the psvita.
If you wanna help on those just PM me
General sprites
General sprites

AVGN fans might recognize this one because he reviewed the boxart for this. Sure wish the actual game was just as good as the art though...

Everything
Everything

The only place I found this was in Emuparadise, I couldn't find any screenshots for this or the website where this originally came from. I wonder if this is a homebrew.