Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Agent Hugo LA (fangame)
Thumbs Up 
When Hugo breaks in, the insanity breaks out!

First time ever, YouTube Poop comes in a form of fanmade PC game!

Good ol' Hugo the screentroll hits the road again - on adventure like none before! Indeed. This time he's been summoned to the world of Prison Break, the serial drama, where no troll has ever gone before. There he must help the gang of fugitives in their mission to take down the nameless company. Help Hugo in his big adventure packed with motorcycling on a trap-filled road, wet rafting by the canals, dark exploration in sewer plumbings, chilly snowboard rides and much more! But beware! Scylla, the wicked witch herself, tries to stop you again...

Features:
[*]Nine of Hugo's classic, VGA-graphical minigames in Prison Break's environments
[*]Full host of Prison Break's characters - well, almost
[*]Hilarious versions of Prison Break's scenes packed with outscoring gags and puns
[*]Trombs - an all new minigame you've never seen in Hugo-franchise before
[*]Gather bonus-codes to unlock secret bonus features such as trailers and a special YouTube Poop

Age rate:
For ages 12 and up, contains mild violence and coarse language

Trailer:

Download link (with screenshot gallery):
http://gwktm.weebly.com/agent-hugo-la.html

This masterpiece took me years to finish, cause all assistance I got was other fandubbers, testers, original source, Spriters-Resource and Google search results. So I'm hoping that I get more assistance for my future projects.

Speaking of which, the next fangame I have in plans is Crash Bandicoot-themed. I should probably give it its own announcement.

© GWKTM Interactive
Hugo™, Skærmtrolden Hugo™ and related content are trademarks of Hugo Games A/S
Prison Break™ and related content and footage courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
All other copyrighted content featured in YTP - Agent Hugo LA belong to their former and current respective owners. No copyright infringement intended.

Thanked by:
...why are you bumping? If you're not asking for something and just showing off your game (which is perfectly fine), there's no reason to bump.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Hiro-sofT, Kold-Virus
(07-14-2017, 01:14 AM)puggsoy Wrote: ...why are you bumping? If you're not asking for something and just showing off your game (which is perfectly fine), there's no reason to bump.

No one else seemed to notice. And I might have wanted some replies or other discussion - and that word would be spread
Thanked by:
Give the topic more time Wink  ... I mean, it's just 3 days old. People have their own work and stuff and probably can't answer that quick.
Thanked by: iyenal, Kold-Virus
I had to bump again, cause waiting didn't get this anywhere.
Thanked by:
It seems you really want feedback, I will try to give you some :
-Graphics have to be improved, especially shading and mesh details
-Good logo at the top, but "Los Angeles" text can be improved.
Also...
-DO YOU HAVE REALLY DONE A TRADEMARK ???
Thanked by:
(09-02-2017, 02:17 PM)iyenal Wrote: -DO YOU HAVE REALLY DONE A TRADEMARK ???

Not really. There's a disclaimer at the end of the trailer and bottom of the thread. There's further disclaimer in game's credits.

And the shaders, which ones you actually mean? Only cutscenes had (sort of poor kind) shadows, cause I used an old version of Blender to make them and didn't figure out as much as I did with the new version I switched to.
Thanked by:
Agent Hugo LA is downloaded over 80 times so far.
Thanked by:
It's little compared to other independant games.
Maybe publish on other platforms.
Thanked by:
(11-13-2017, 05:50 AM)iyenal Wrote: It's little compared to other independant games.
Ikr. I just tried if people could find this exciting anyway, whihc could then rise value of download times  Cute

Quote:Maybe publish on other platforms.

I don't think fangames can be released but in PC, so I assume that was a joke  Genki ^_^
Thanked by:
Agent Hugo LA acrossed the limit of 100 downloads, but I understand if that isn't much either...
Thanked by:
(01-29-2018, 07:03 AM)GWKTM Wrote: Agent Hugo LA acrossed the limit of 100 downloads, but I understand if that isn't much either...
It isn't that bad, 100 downloads. No of my games on the Play Store had more than 20 downloads... so if you compare
But maybe that a day, glory will come.
Thanked by:
Agent Hugo LA has been downloaded over 200 times! 211 to be exact.

Also, I'm updating the game to v. 1.1, so stay tuned for improved experience!
Thanked by:
Man, haven't kept the track of this game's download times for awhile. Anyway, Agent Hugo LA v 1.0 is downloaded over 300 times so far.
Thanked by: iyenal
Long time no post, but all of Agent Hugo LA's minigames are now fixed the way that you can install the game wherever you want. Next I look through if cutscene fmvs and bonus features need alterations, then I'll post the new version to GameJolt
Thanked by: iyenal